Oregon
✟18,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Any Halo fans here? Halo 3 is probably my favourite game of all time. I love the bungie created Halo games but the recent ones have been lackluster for me and I'm not fond of 343 studios.
Man Halo was really something special in my life when it came out. The last console FPS I played before that was like perfect dark and goldeneye on n64. I remember having lan parties at my buddies house in high school and tripping out that 16 of us could all play at once.

I think I liked Reach a lot because of the armor customization. 343 really screwed the series up last I remember, I haven't had an xbox for like 10 years. If Infinite is good it would tempt me more into getting the newest xbox (idk they name them so dumb xbox x series one x one???), but with the controversy surrounding it and all the people who have left the development team I'm not holding out any hope.

Upvote 0

abandonentropy

There is nothing new under the sun
Mar 9, 2016
Canada
✟56,629.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Man Halo was really something special in my life when it came out. The last console FPS I played before that was like perfect dark and goldeneye on n64. I remember having lan parties at my buddies house in high school and tripping out that 16 of us could all play at once.

I think I liked Reach a lot because of the armor customization. 343 really screwed the series up last I remember, I haven't had an xbox for like 10 years. If Infinite is good it would tempt me more into getting the newest xbox (idk they name them so dumb xbox x series one x one???), but with the controversy surrounding it and all the people who have left the development team I'm not holding out any hope.

Yeah I don't have high hopes for Infinite at all. 343 doesn't seem capable at all to make something good in my eyes.

Upvote 0