Apr 3, 2004
✟18,816.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Go with whatever you are comfortable with.

My husband shaves his head bald and has a mustache. He looks incredibly sexy. This look would not look good on every guy. I think whatever the guy wants to look like and is comfortable, who am I to tell him differently?

Upvote 0

JulianaTheory

Feel worthless? To God, U were worth One Jesus!
Aug 2, 2005
Texas
✟30,651.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I like it short. I even think bald is beautiful! Some people who actually aren't going bald still shave their heads. I think men who suffer from hair loss are a lot better off than they use to be...it's so excepted now.

Upvote 0

Veiled Viper

Legend
Sep 24, 2004
Texas
✟15,417.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
k4g.JPG
Post your bald head here.;)

Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟381,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Just a little reminder that not all guys look or feel Ok bald. While most of us will look just fine with a chrome-dome, people shouldn't be stigmatized if they opt for a wig.

That said, I wish I had saved my digital photos of when I totally shaved my head last summer! (computer crashed, I didn't lose them intentionally) I'm not quite bald yet otherwise (there is some thinning), but when the day comes, I'm not sure if I'll shave the head. Truth be told, unlike on most other guys, it looked kind of scary on me. What's interesting is that some women actually stopped talking to me, while others became more friendly and told me how much they loved the look!

Edit: Can't say I've ever had a mullet...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HollyHobbie

Nov 4, 2005
State of confusion
✟16,234.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Personally in the past I have always been attracted to guys who are clean cut and short hair don't really care how they look otherwise ! I am more interested in the persons heart than their looks generaly !

I married my husband not for his looks (though he has nice eyes wink !!!! ) but for his heart !

Love In Christ
Holly Hobbie
Laura

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums