• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Grooming Preschoolers? This Shocking Video Makes Clear: It’s Time to Pick a Side

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by Michie, Jun 10, 2021 at 2:49 PM.

1. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+40,306
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    There is no straddling, no neutrality, no standing still. You must pick a side. There is nothing else now. Pick a side.

[​IMG]
    Still image from “The Blue's Clues Pride Parade Sing-Along Ft. Nina West” (photo: YouTube Screenshot/Blue’s Clues & You)

For many years, I have heard and seen snippets of children’s videos, books and school curricula that intend to indoctrinate even the smallest children into acceptance and celebration of the LGBTQ ideology, to normalize grave sin and acclimate little ones to incredible deviations from the moral law and our Catholic faith.

When I see this grooming of children, I feel the rage bubbling up, so I usually turn away, knowing that these are some of the deepest offenses that can be committed against Our Lord. The grooming is a pointed attack against the innocence of children, and Jesus’ unflinching words apply here: “It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should scandalize one of these little ones” (Luke 17:2).

The deliberate exposure to sexual practices and beliefs that oppose the natural law is a blatant violation of children’s latency period, or what St. John Paul II called the “years of innocence.” Most Catholics are unaware that, according to the Vatican’s Pontifical Council for the Family (The Truth and Meaning of Human Sexuality), pre-pubescent children are not even supposed to know about homosexuality (not to mention all the rest that now comes under the “rainbow” banner), much less to be celebrating it. From the document (emphasis mine):

“Homosexuality should not be discussed before adolescence unless a specific serious problem has arisen in a particular situation.”

Continued below.
    Grooming Preschoolers? This Shocking Video Makes Clear: It’s Time to Pick a Side

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Hank77

Hank77 Well-Known Member Supporter

+13,265
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    Thankfully they haven't included it in their TV show just on YouTube. I don't think 5/6 yr. olds and younger are on YouTube by themselves, are they?

3. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+40,306
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    I hope not.

4. dóxatotheó

dóxatotheó Orthodox Church Familia Supporter

+175
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    This shows we can't even trust children shows anymore because they always wanna push and advocate temptations. SMH Lord have Mercy on the people who made this.

5. archer75

archer75 Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,203
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    This is so maddening and horrifying.

As if it matters, the animation is terrible. Take some pride in your pride.

6. dóxatotheó

dóxatotheó Orthodox Church Familia Supporter

+175
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    This joke was amazing lol

7. LizaMarie

LizaMarie Newbie

+536
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Republican
    I have no words. My kids used to watch this when they were preschoolers(they are in their 20's now.)
    Sad.

8. Chrystal-J

Chrystal-J the one who stands firm to the end will be saved Supporter

+4,645
    United States
    Catholic
    Widowed
    US-Others
    A drag queen and "bears" (when a gay man prefers a hairy man) pushed on children--there's no other word but sickening to describe this.

9. eastcoast_bsc

eastcoast_bsc Veteran

+8,509
    Christian
    They want them young to completely indoctrinate them. Such evil.