Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Hi Cimorene

Your OP is brilliant!!
It's not just Donald Trump. We have a fool of a Prime Minister here as well, who is intent on diminishing anything Greta has to say.

But teens know, what comes out Greta's mouth is NOT based on opinion, but the concrete outcomes of tens of thousands of climate research projects over the past fifty years. She is not impassioned because she has any vested financial interests, but rather an altruistic desire for her generation and her planet to survive the next century.

The same clearly cannot be said of our leaders.

I appeal to anyone living outside of Australia, to ridicule our nation and the stance it took in Spain. Hold our nation to account. Greta is merely a spokesperson for our generation but she needs all of us to back her up.

FIGHT!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Cimorene

Your OP is brilliant!!
It's not just Donald Trump. We have a fool of a Prime Minister here as well, who is intent on diminishing anything Greta has to say.

But teens know, what comes out Greta's mouth is NOT based on opinion, but the concrete outcomes of tens of thousands of climate research projects over the past fifty years. She is not impassioned because she has any vested financial interests, but rather an altruistic desire for her generation and her planet to survive the next century.

The same clearly cannot be said of our leaders.

I appeal to anyone living outside of Australia, to ridicule our nation and the stance it took in Spain. Hold our nation to account. Greta is merely a spokesperson for our generation but she needs all of us to back her up.

FIGHT!!!

Thanks Zoii, for your thread about kids striking for climate change. Learned more about what's going on in Australia on account of that. :)

Upvote 0