✟17,991.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hello Everyone,

My alias name Wavecure means something to me. Back when the world-wide-web was made open to the public, I required a good alias name, but, one that resonates a positive connotation, to explain its meaning when asked. The use of an alias in turn from utilizing own personal name can be informal to all/many or none. But, it’s the internet, where many of us hide ourselves from the real world; at times, to protect our human identity – nothing wrong with that.
Wavecure became my forum and internet name to mean the flow of God’s Holy Spirit hovering and flying over all humanity and declaring everything good by the sacrifice of God’s Son, Jesus Emmanuel. For me, it depicts the The Holy Spirit’s activity in Genesis 1:2.

I look forward to learning from you of Biblical insight and questions that arise to grow in spirit for God, for His glory. I hope to enjoy my stay.

Wavecure_

Stone-n-Steel

Supporter
Jul 29, 2018
Texas
✟224,710.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF. I still have an NCSA Mosaic instal disk. I go back to the 8bit cpu days when we had a 300 baud modem to connect to a BBS. The server I used had two modems on it and you could talks to someone. Those were the good old days.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Everyone,

My alias name Wavecure means something to me. Back when the world-wide-web was made open to the public, I required a good alias name, but, one that resonates a positive connotation, to explain its meaning when asked. The use of an alias in turn from utilizing own personal name can be informal to all/many or none. But, it’s the internet, where many of us hide ourselves from the real world; at times, to protect our human identity – nothing wrong with that.
Wavecure became my forum and internet name to mean the flow of God’s Holy Spirit hovering and flying over all humanity and declaring everything good by the sacrifice of God’s Son, Jesus Emmanuel. For me, it depicts the The Holy Spirit’s activity in Genesis 1:2.

I look forward to learning from you of Biblical insight and questions that arise to grow in spirit for God, for His glory. I hope to enjoy my stay.

Wavecure_

Hi Wave;
Welcome to CF;
Per your question in the support area about PM's; I answered it there; but thought I would post it here also; for other newbies:

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) | Christian Forums

When and how can I start a conversation?
Once you have made at least 20 posts and have 5 positive post ratings, you can initiate conversations with other members. To do this, you can either click on Start a Conversation under the member's name, or click on your Inbox, and click on Start a Conversation at the bottom of the pop up.

When and how can I start a blog?
Once you have made at least 20 posts and have 5 positive post ratings, you can start a blog. You can't see the red button until you have those 20 posts and 5 positive post ratings

Reactions: Wavecure
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Everyone,

Wavecure_

Hi again Wave;
Now for my usual greeting:
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg

Reactions: Wavecure
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF. I still have an NCSA Mosaic instal disk. I go back to the 8bit cpu days when we had a 300 baud modem to connect to a BBS. The server I used had two modems on it and you could talks to someone. Those were the good old days.

I used to remember all this stuff;

but what I do remember is "having" to learn PC DOS from IBM and then MS DOS on the same Aptiva machine; where they were trying to run windows 3.1 'and' IBM's OS/2 on 8MB's of RAM!:D

What were they thinking! :rolleyes:
Now I look back and marvel that the PC even started up. And IBM told us in the video tutorial; that you could "dual boot" both OP's at the same time.

I became quite familiar with the "black hole" of PC DOS coming up after it crashed; "every time" we tried to start up OS/2.:oops:

So still seeing the Command Prompt when I got my first Win10 LT; made me shutter with bad memories! :eek::)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wavecure

Jan 7, 2019
CALIFORNIA
✟17,991.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hi again Wave;
Now for my usual greeting:
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg
This is AWESOME! ....what a Great forum page you have. Thank you. I'll check the P&W section :D
And, thank you again for your greetings and welcoming me. I do am a big fan of music. God skilled me in music having learn to worship Him with drums. I'm a bit stiff and rusty...haven't played for God for about 10 years. I do practice at home, at times, when my 2-year old allows me to...lol...he loves drums. Telling you this, brings me to think, I can worship God in my practices. WoW! MNorian, you are a blessing to me and for others. Thank you for allowing The Holy Spirit use you as an instrument by engaging in music alert news that you just announced to me. Bless You and this forum! That God receives Glory and Praise for what you dedicate in service for Him.

Upvote 0

Wavecure

Jan 7, 2019
CALIFORNIA
✟17,991.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF Wavecure :wave:

That's a very interesting intro post :)

I hope you enjoy being here with us and I look forward to reading your posts

Hi Anhelyna,
Thank you :) so much. I look forward in reading more in this forum, and if God permits, to use me as an instrument in His hands.

Upvote 0

Wavecure

Jan 7, 2019
CALIFORNIA
✟17,991.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the Forums and may you enjoy the wonderful fellowship here :wave:

Hi Southernscotty,
Thank you so much :) I look forward in continuing reading forum questions and comments to learn from.

Upvote 0

Stone-n-Steel

Supporter
Jul 29, 2018
Texas
✟224,710.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I became quite familiar with the "black hole" of PC DOS coming up after it crashed; "every time" we tried to start up OS/2.:oops:

Naturally. Warp would never allow any thing else to run when it started up. I have two friends who are almost bald now because of it. I can still hear the screaming.

My day job was on a PDP-11 with three processors in it. I don't know the proverb but I'm sure there is an abomination in there some place.

• Haha
Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0