✟17,029.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi there,
I was baptized as a baby. But found Jesus just some years ago. I tried church services in my city but they were not mine. Here it is not typical to go to church, most people are atheists. So I watch services in the states on Youtube. And I hope to find pals here to improve my english! So please contact me if you like to chat about the Bible, belief or life differences between Europe and the states!

Last edited:

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟901,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi there,
I was baptized as a baby. But found Jesus just some years ago. I tried church services in my city but they were not mine. Here it is not typical to go to church, most people are atheists. So I watch services in the states on Youtube. And I hope to find pals here to improve my english! So please contact me if you like to chat about the Bible, belief or life differences between Europe and the states!
Welcome!

Reactions: Germanguy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟179,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I guess you have to write more posts to be able to use private messages. Maybe I will find a (digital) pen pal here. Would love to! To share the believe in Jesus and to improve my English
Hi and welcome! I think you'll have plenty of opportunities to meet people here in the regular forums and practice English. I'm a native speaker, and my English has improved just from trying to better express myself!

And soon enough private messaging will be open to you :brokenheart:

Reactions: Germanguy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.