Taiwan
✟14,989.00
Country
Taiwan
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So glad to be here, such a blessing to have this opportunity to talk with you guys. Personally, I don't identify myself under any particular denomination, I loathe identity politics, I hate all kinds of man made labels that wrongfully define and limit us, the only label I wanna put on is a good and faithful servant of Christ. As for theology, the most legitimate and biblical teaching is from messianic Jewish ministries where the who biblical narrative is based on the Torah, the first five books of the bible. The New Testament is not a new invention that has "done away with" the Old Testament, but a renewal and continuation of the Old Testatment, that is my core belief.

I've signed up for Christ since 2014, almost a decade ago, but only until January 6 did I seriously start to study the bible and cultivate my faith. That was quite a fateful day, a turning point for the worse, all the institutions I used to trust and all the idols I used to worship began to collapse, and that was such a red pill moment for me, it left me no choice but to come to Christ. Hallelujah. It seems like the whole world is shrouded in spiritual darkness, the demonic transgender cult has shredded the western civilization into pieces, and there're all kinds of natural disasters, political upheaval, economic turmoil, another plauge is on the horizon, this makes me really concerned about the future, about my family and all of you guys, my brothers and sisters in Christ. I have come to realize that our only hope is in Christ, and his return is near, very likely in the 2030s - just an estimate, not date setting!

That being said, I'm actually from the other side of the ocean, living under the belly of the beast, whatever hour it is at your local time, change the am into pm and vice versa, and that's my local time, so let's just put it that way.

ari.sketch

Aug 14, 2023
Daejeon
✟7,389.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi Jonathan, welcome to the forum, glad to have you on board (this is coming from a newbie as well)

It's indeed a very interesting time we're in right now, where up is down and right is wrong.
Glad to see you've decided to take a stand and to seriously study the bible and cultivate your faith. Deepening your relationship with God(?)

Sorry to hear that that fateful day was a turning point for the worse, but glad you made it through.

God bless

Upvote 0

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,727.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

0f850fba0aced026357cca14c3afc50b_(4).gif

Welcome to Christian Forums!

LORD, those who know you will trust in You.
You have never deserted those who look to You.
Psalms 9:10

"Here is what I am commanding you to do:
Be strong and brave.
Do not be terrified.
Do not lose hope.
I am the LORD your God.
I will be with you everywhere you go."

Joshua 1:9

"Judah, listen to me!
People of Jerusalem, listen to me!
Have faith in the LORD your God.
He'll take good care of you.
Have faith in his prophets.
Then you will have success."

2 Chronicles 20:20

Some trust in chariots.
Some trust in horses.
But we trust in the LORD our God.

Psalms 20:7

Upvote 0

Jonathan_Gale

Aug 15, 2023
Taiwan
✟14,989.00
Country
Taiwan
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi Jonathan, welcome to the forum, glad to have you on board (this is coming from a newbie as well)

It's indeed a very interesting time we're in right now, where up is down and right is wrong.
Glad to see you've decided to take a stand and to seriously study the bible and cultivate your faith. Deepening your relationship with God(?)

Sorry to hear that that fateful day was a turning point for the worse, but glad you made it through.

God bless
That fateful day was not a turning point for the worse regarding my personal life, in fact I got better since the Holy Spirit opened my eyes to a whole new horizon and lifted me from many false idols. I found new purposes to get myself busy. January 6 2021 was a turnining point in American and world history, all those demonic cults that used to be at the fringe of society and culture took a huge leap and became mainstream, they sought revenge and aimed to upend the foundation of the whole western civilization. they have permeated into every aspect of life. We know that the world is going down to hell in a hand basket, we are here to "delay the dacay" as salt does, the process just rapidly accelerated since Jan. 6, everything else I used to enjoy and adore has turned into abominations, you know, that got me really sad and scared, and it led me to Christ.

Last edited:
Reactions: ari.sketch
Upvote 0