Marlboro
✟1,078.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Divorced
Greetings to everyone. I have joined to add my insanity to the mix, and say hello to everyone here. I am an old fashioned fundamentalist protestant. So naturally I have flaming torches for eyes when I read something that makes me say o_O What? lol - But know I'm not allowed to throw various pieces of fruit as such ( even though we could make tropical drinks from such? ) So blessings in Christ to all. And I and hope and pray my own personnel craziness will be welcome here. But must confess while I must behave myself, I do like setting a Roman Catholic's, etc.., hair on fire, as it is fun to watch ( just kidding, ) but will try to do is not to set too many people's hair on fire. God Bless, Mike

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟907,158.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Greetings to everyone. I have joined to add my insanity to the mix, and say hello to everyone here. I am an old fashioned fundamentalist protestant. So naturally I have flaming torches for eyes when I read something that makes me say o_O What? lol - But know I'm not allowed to throw various pieces of fruit as such ( even though we could make tropical drinks from such? ) So blessings in Christ to all. And I and hope and pray my own personnel craziness will be welcome here. But must confess while I must behave myself, I do like setting a Roman Catholic's, etc.., hair on fire, as it is fun to watch ( just kidding, ) but will try to do is not to set too many people's hair on fire. God Bless, Mike
Welcome!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,837.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

up11_zpsb00daz00.gif

WELCOME to Christian Forums,
Michael!

“And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.”

Deuteronomy 6:5

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
Isaiah 41:10

And Jesus looking upon them saith, With
men
it is impossible, but not with God:
for with God all things are possible.
Mark 10:27

The Lord is not slow to keep his promise.
He is not slow in the way some people understand it.
He is patient with you.
He doesn't want anyone to be destroyed.
Instead, he wants all people
to turn away from their sins.

2 Peter 3:9

Upvote 0

Scott Hayden

Nov 5, 2022
Bangkok
✟8,636.00
Country
Thailand
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hilarious and authentic. I have a fundamentalist background as well, and still hold the faith I was taught. But 26 years of interaction with a broader Christian and mission community in Bangkok has downgraded me from flaming to glowing. :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Lost Witness
Upvote 0