Aug 6, 2004
Eastern Canada
✟315,811.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
20041019_smiley-lg-image.gif

Hi everyone, We're all so excited to see you here. God Bless and Welcome!!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

glory_love2k5

Apr 13, 2005
Mexia,Texas
✟3,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I need some blessings...help me here!! Thank you! And I'm just finding more pals to hang with on here and to talk to. I've only made a few friends just by writing back and fourth and apparently we got tired of it and stopped writing each other because it got boring and ran out of things to say. Anyways, say something to me or something I don't know what to say or talk about....other then im 18/f/texas if you want to start from there go ahead.....Thanks again! God Bless!!

~Kristen~:kiss:

Upvote 0

angela 2

May 11, 2005
Boston
✟16,758.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi everyone,

I feel silly doing this but I'm compulsive about following directions. (Just kidding)

I'm old, funny looking, and don't think as quickly as I used to.

God is still trying to teach me to pray without ceasing.

One of the reasons I'm here that I don't seem to have much in common with people on conservative boards although I do consider myself a moderate Christian. And I love to talk theology.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

doublestire

May 11, 2005
Arizona
✟7,625.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone. I'm very new to this website. I'm looking for a forum where I can get some serious relationship advice and well, pretty much some serious life advice. If this isn't the website for me maybe someone could help point me in the right direction. I could sure use some help. Not only on navigating through this website but in life :) thank you for all or ur time. and God bless.
Samantha

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.