Country
United States
Faith
Byzantine Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
First of all, apologies for starting a new thread about something already discussed somewhat in the past. Unfortunately, in those other, older threads I wasn't able to find what I'm looking for.

I'm pretty new to the study of Biblical (Koine) Greek but am loving it. I'm looking for recommendations for a Greek/English Interlinear New Testament that is not only good, but is also inexpensive. I'm more than happy to buy a decent used copy. Being old and old-fashioned I'm looking for a "real" book, not an online or digital resource.

Preferably whichever book I finally choose would also have lexicon included, but if the translation from Greek to English is "literal", perhaps that's not totally necessary.

Please note that I am NOT a scholar-not even close!-let alone a Biblical scholar.

This is one that I'm considering: Goodreads

Any comments or suggestions would be warmly welcomed!

Many thanks!

In Christ,
J Michael

J Michael

Cave Dwelling Curmudgeon
Sep 28, 2015
People's Republic of Maryland
✟12,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Byzantine Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Check out Abe Books. The link will take you to the first page of listings for what you might be looking for.
Thanks for the link! For some reason I tend to forget about Abe Books. Guess my poor old mind has been over-Amazonized.

Anyway, the problem is that I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for, which is why I started this thread. Once I'm there, I'll definitely look at Abe Books.

Thanks again, though!

Upvote 0