Remarkable
✟23,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am in early 30s and extremely happy !!Recently I just decided to try to help others in other section of this forums, and I feel happy! God is good, life is great!I will keeping to be a blessing others forever and ever!

God is good to me!!
If you want to say a sentence about your life what would it be?

Reactions: Imperiuz

Greg J.

Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2016
Southeast Michigan
✟233,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would say that in my life I am currently pleased by the fact that you are happy and that your English is very good. 欢迎! You must have been learning English for more than 10 years by now. It is easier to learn than Mandarin, however. (I tried briefly.) :)

What I would say about my life is that God has been incredibly gracious and kind to me and that I am very thankful to him (and tell him that every day)! He has saved my life at least once or twice and saved me from harm many, many times.

Upvote 0

sheamiao

Apr 26, 2013
Remarkable
✟23,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would say that in my life I am currently pleased by the fact that you are happy and that your English is very good. 欢迎! You must have been learning English for more than 10 years by now. It is easier to learn than Mandarin, however. (I tried briefly.) :)

What I would say about my life is that God has been incredibly gracious and kind to me and that I am very thankful to him (and tell him that every day)! He has saved my life at least once or twice and saved me from harm many, many times.
Thank you , that is very sweet .actually you are right i have been studied English for 20 years! sound judgement.so dont feel condemned about your Chinese. from now on i shall write some Chinese to your practice圣诞快乐,祝你新的一年平安喜乐

Glad U are sharing a little bit of your life, our God is a Good god isnt he ?He will never forsake or leave us .i never have near dead experience but i know he is doing his work background.

Upvote 0