Visit site
✟12,333.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Beastt said:
Well Christy,

Here is where the true prejudice comes through. I suggest that when one user dies, he will not be missed and you tell me I'm rude. Yet that same person can refer to me as a "bonehead" and you cheer him on.

He called you a "bonehead". He did not comment on the lack of caring by those around you following your tragic death due to a heart attack.

Please do not tell me you don't see the difference.

Upvote 0

Beastt

Legend
Mar 12, 2004
Arizona
✟33,398.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
MsAnne said:
He called you a "bonehead". He did not comment on the lack of caring by those around you following your tragic death due to a heart attack.

Please do not tell me you don't see the difference.

Of course there is a difference. When someone diligently promotes cruelty and killing on a scale almost beyond comprehension, they fill the world with misery. When that evil and desire to promote torture and agony cease, the world becomes a better place. The kind of comments made in regard to promoting cruelty and death is what one might expect from a satanic cult mentality and it's certainly not a positive thing nor is it anything that would be missed by people with a sense of compassion or a desire to promote kindness.

Calling someone ridiculous names because you have absolutely no evidence to counter the data they present is simple childishness.

Yet you promote that childishness and speak out against comments based on clear logic which simply shows that there is no concern for accuracy or lack thereof regarding either comment. It's only about supporting what you wish to believe regardless of the facts. Obviously there is no concern about rudeness. That was only a mask to hide behind to promote ideas with no substance out of pure selfishness.

Upvote 0

angelnstix

Believer
Jun 9, 2004
Colorado
✟1,519.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"childishness -selfishness -satanic cult mentality" WHERE DOES IT END?????!!!!! I am more worried about the people in your prescence than for the cause you preach about! UNBELIEVABLE!! It is one thing to stand up for what you believe in, but another to go to this length.

I will definently pray for you today!
God bless, angelnstix

Upvote 0

Beastt

Legend
Mar 12, 2004
Arizona
✟33,398.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
angelnstix said:
"childishness -selfishness -satanic cult mentality" WHERE DOES IT END?????!!!!! I am more worried about the people in your prescence than for the cause you preach about! UNBELIEVABLE!! It is one thing to stand up for what you believe in, but another to go to this length.

I will definently pray for you today!
God bless, angelnstix

I'd much prefer you pray for someone in greater need. At least I understand what's wrong with promoting cruelty and death. And it's not just the suffering and death of the animals, the people who eat them suffer as well through debilitating diseases and premature death.

Perhaps you didn't know that satatic rituals sometimes involve animal sacrifices? It's not so greatly removed from your happy, Chrisitian barbeque whether you choose to see it or not.

A few of these people just might have been smarter than you and I put together.

"You have just dined, and however scrupulously the slaughterhouse is concealed in the graceful distance of miles, there is complicity." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Gandhi

"Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages." --Thomas Edison

It is my view that the vegetarian manner of living, by its purely physical effect on the human temperament, would most beneficially influence the lot of mankind." -- Albert Einstein

While we ourselves are the living graves of murdered beasts,
how can we expect any ideal conditions on this earth?"
-- George Bernard Shaw

"Custom will reconcile people to any atrocity." -- George Bernard Shaw

"The assumption that animals are without rights and the illusion that our treatment of them has no moral significance is a positively outrageous example of Western crudity and barbarity. Universal compassion is the only guarantee of morality." -- Schopenhauer, (On the Basis of Morality)

The time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look on the murder of men." -- Leonardo Da Vinci (artist and scientist)

And refusing to see it for the atrocity that it is won't change the nature of your acts.

Upvote 0
K

Key Peninsula Redneck

H2o said:
I ate at Outback last night and I had a steak....then I ordered another one because I thought about this thread.
Speaking of steak, it's almost breakfast time! Bacon! Bacon! :yum:

We have never actually raised a cow at our place, but we buy beef from people that raise them. It's som much better than the store bought stuff.

We raise chickens for the eggs. We free range the chickens, but they do have some grain though they don't really eat much of it. Those eggs are so much better than the store ones. It's also really cute when a hen shows up with chicks. :)

Upvote 0

angelnstix

Believer
Jun 9, 2004
Colorado
✟1,519.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
H2o~ I LOVE Outback Steakhouse!! I also like Texas Roadhouse. ;)
Key Peninsula Redneck~ I love baby chicks! Your right farm fresh eggs are better than storebought! My sister has a lot of chickens and always has fresh eggs. It's hard to keep chickens here, the coyotes love them! ;)angelnstix

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tuffguy

Speed Racer
Jun 2, 2004
Farmington, CT
Visit site
✟4,610.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I'm all for animals being treated well. I would even pay more for steaks/chicken if they came from a place that advertised and was proven to do so. Until then, i'm not sure what else you can really do. Animals are here for us to use as a resource. If we wheren't eating them other animals would be eating them in much more cruel ways.

Upvote 0
K

Key Peninsula Redneck

angelnstix said:
H2o~ I LOVE Outback Steakhouse!! I also like Texas Roadhouse. ;)
Key Peninsula Redneck~ I love baby chicks! Your right farm fresh eggs are better than storebought! My sister has a lot of chickens and always has fresh eggs. It's hard to keep chickens here, the coyotes love them! ;)angelnstix
Coyotes kind of like our chickens, until I get out the 2nd Amendment rights or my 1.5 million candlepower spotlight. Our propery is fenced too, so that keeps them out pretty well though chickens can go through the fence.

We also raise pigs that we feed on grain, but that is not by any means all that they eat. They have a big pen and can get out into the woods and run around and eat plants. That is some good bacon. :yum:

Upvote 0

angelnstix

Believer
Jun 9, 2004
Colorado
✟1,519.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Key Peninsula Redneck said:
Coyotes kind of like our chickens, until I get out the 2nd Amendment rights or my 1.5 million candlepower spotlight. Our propery is fenced too, so that keeps them out pretty well though chickens can go through the fence.

We also raise pigs that we feed on grain, but that is not by any means all that they eat. They have a big pen and can get out into the woods and run around and eat plants. That is some good bacon. :yum:
Oh I LOVE bacon!!! We don't have pigs either, we did when I was little. My son wants to get a couple but I keep putting it off. My husband is hauling a load of pigs to Des Moines Iowa as we speak! He has been taking a load a week. He usually hauls cattle but there was a huge hog farm put in about 25 miles from us so they need trucks. He hates hauling them, they have to stay very cool and die easily. So far he has not lost any. He has to use a lot of wood chips and keep them watered down good.
Speaking of bacon, I am hungry....Time for breakfast!!!:yum:
Have a blessed day!!
angelnstix:wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MichaelFJF

Nov 13, 2002
Utah
✟12,597.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Beastt said:
Of course there is a difference. When someone diligently promotes cruelty and killing on a scale almost beyond comprehension, they fill the world with misery
No, they fill the world with fresh meat;) .
The kind of comments made in regard to promoting cruelty and death is what one might expect from a satanic cult mentality
I ammm in the cult of meeeeat-eatersssss. We payyyyy homage to delis. Ohmmmmmm.
Calling someone ridiculous names because you have absolutely no evidence to counter the data they present is simple childishness.
I used the term "bonehead" in reference the the assinine comment about A-1 sauce and the holocaust......which is a bonehead comparison. If you're going to criticize my posts, at least get the facts straight.
Now for a few of your "smart people" quotes:
The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Gandhi
This, from a nation of people who consider cows sacred while a good percentage of their people are starving.
The time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look on the murder of men." -- Leonardo Da Vinci (artist and scientist)
Um, no, actually that time won't come, Leo.
M

Upvote 0

rua2j33

Senior Veteran
Jun 4, 2004
✟12,492.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Acts 10:10-15

10 He became hungry and wanted something to eat, and while the meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance. 11 He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. 12 It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles of the earth and birds of the air. 13 Then a voice told him, "Get up, Peter. Kill and eat."

14 "Surely not, Lord!" Peter replied. "I have never eaten anything impure or unclean."

15 The voice spoke to him a second time, "Do not call anything impure that God has made clean."

Nuff said. Pass me the A1.:yum:

Upvote 0

Beastt

Legend
Mar 12, 2004
Arizona
✟33,398.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
angelnstix said:
I saw the point:yum: .....YOU didn't?:doh:

Okay, you caught me, Angel. I did see his point. It was the same point people always try to make when they have to foundation from which to offer debate. The same "point" you and Michael continually post to the thread. It's standard fare for people with no relevant information to represent their side of the issue. They try to find something they know offends the other side and they continually throw it directly into their face. I would think debating the issue might be a bit more constructive, but when you have nothing with which to demonstrate that your side of the issue has merit, it's always acceptable to degrade the thread with useless comments. That is, it's acceptable if you're on the side of the majority. But as Mark Twain said, "When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."

People don't seem to be much good at that and never have been from what history shows us. The majority has often been wrong and yet those first few free thinkers are always ridiculed and debased at the hands of members of the majority who seem to feel that sharing in majority opinion protects them from the need to analyse the information.

I guess the world must be flat, we live in a geocentric universe and smoking isn't harmful after all. These things must be true. They were declared and defended as such by the majority for years.

What is your argument for a geocentric universe; "I see stars."?

Upvote 0

angelnstix

Believer
Jun 9, 2004
Colorado
✟1,519.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Beastt said:
Okay, you caught me, Angel. I did see his point. It was the same point people always try to make when they have to foundation from which to offer debate. The same "point" you and Michael continually post to the thread. It's standard fare for people with no relevant information to represent their side of the issue. They try to find something they know offends the other side and they continually throw it directly into their face. I would think debating the issue might be a bit more constructive, but when you have nothing with which to demonstrate that your side of the issue has merit, it's always acceptable to degrade the thread with useless comments. That is, it's acceptable if you're on the side of the majority. But as Mark Twain said, "When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."

People don't seem to be much good at that and never have been from what history shows us. The majority has often been wrong and yet those first few free thinkers are always ridiculed and debased at the hands of members of the majority who seem to feel that sharing in majority opinion protects them from the need to analyse the information.

I guess the world must be flat, we live in a geocentric universe and smoking isn't harmful after all. These things must be true. They were declared and defended as such by the majority for years.

What is your argument for a geocentric universe; "I see stars."?
For not wanting to lose my membership here and not to stoop to your level I am going to bite my tongue on what I REALLY want to say....so I will keep this simple for you so I can live up to what you think I am ...and yes I am VERY simple minded and darned proud of it! Ok, you want me to represent my side do you???? Here goes....are you ready for this?????
I LOVE BEEF, I LOVE PORK, I LOVE CHICKEN, I LOVE SEAFOOD....I LOVE MEAT!!! As for merits, ummm my tastebuds are watering right now thinking about MEAT!!! What is my argument for the gocentric universe?? ....ummm I have no clue what it even means, am I going to take the time to study so I can be as "SMART" as you...(oh and I use that term VERY loosely)..no I am not because I have children to take care of, a sweet husband that I love with all my heart, a beautiful ranch filled with livestock, and a nice new home and beautiful yard to keep myself plenty busy and can sleep at the end of the day peacefully knowing I love Jesus. Yep that keeps me pretty busy, so I will have to pass on being as "SMART" as you and just live my SIMPLE little life here in the stix. I think I will live much longer than most because my stress levels are awesomely low...oh is awesomely a word???....oh who cares, if it is not I am sure you will let me know! Alrighty then pardner you keep reading them books, scanning the internet and keep shooting those BIG words at people when you disagree with them. I am sure it is really healthy for your brain and I cannot help but wonder if you actually give your life the simple pleasures?? And NO I am not talking about eating meat, I would hate for it to be wasted. I am talking about life in general.
Good evening
Still praying....angelnstix:pray:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S. ANYONE ever eat snake meat?? We killed a rattlesnake here in the yard tonight...I hear it tastes like chicken...lol. Myself I cannot stand the squirmy creatures, funny how after you cut their heads off they lay there and squirm for hours.
P.S.S My days are filled with excitement, never a dull moment out here, we got lots of laughs, lots of sweet moments to cherish with these kids and the best thing of all is the peacefullness, one day in town will last me a long time. That's what is great about the internet, you can shut the puter off and go back to my reality...my reality of my family and I am so blessed.:)

Upvote 0

angelnstix

Believer
Jun 9, 2004
Colorado
✟1,519.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
rua2j33 said:
Acts 10:10-15

10 He became hungry and wanted something to eat, and while the meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance. 11 He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. 12 It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles of the earth and birds of the air. 13 Then a voice told him, "Get up, Peter. Kill and eat."

14 "Surely not, Lord!" Peter replied. "I have never eaten anything impure or unclean."

15 The voice spoke to him a second time, "Do not call anything impure that God has made clean."

Nuff said. Pass me the A1.:yum:
Thank you so much for the scriptures, that is what REALLY puts it all in perspective and I wish the whole world could see how important they are.
God bless you!
angelnstix

Upvote 0