Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Your Jedi mind-control techniques are useless if we don’t click on a video from FoxNews!
(How’s about a synopsis?)
Going by the blurb:
Lisa Page admits being told to 'go easy' on Hillary Clinton

Lisa Page said the Obama administration's Justice Department advised the FBI not to pursue the gross negligence statute for Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified information; chief intelligence correspondent Catherine Herridge reports.

We already know what rotten baloney that is.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
 The Daily Caller news Foundation

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham pledged Thursday that he will hold hearings to get to the bottom of whether the FBI misled surveillance court judges by using the Steele dossier to obtain spy warrants against a former Trump campaign adviser.
“I promise, everybody in the country, that in the Senate, we’re going to have hearings about the FISA process,” Graham said at a Heritage Foundation event.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham pledged Thursday that he will hold hearings to get to the bottom of whether the FBI misled surveillance court judges by using the Steele dossier to obtain spy warrants against a former Trump campaign adviser.
“I promise, everybody in the country, that in the Senate, we’re going to have hearings about the FISA process,” Graham said at a Heritage Foundation event.
Ho Hum.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

A partisan hack carrying the water for Trump and trying to gin up a scandal as a distraction from all the crimes Trump and his cronies are committing? :sleep:

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Who Bankrolls Tucker Carlson's Hateful Propaganda? Why the Kochs of Course.
PRWatch said:
But Carlson also publishes The Daily Caller, a controversial online media outlet with ties to white nationalists that has infamously peddled everything from climate denial and anti-Islamic tropes to false prostitution charges and violence against protesters.

But Carlson also publishes The Daily Caller, a controversial online media outlet with ties to white nationalists that has infamously peddled everything from climate denial and anti-Islamic tropes to false prostitution charges and violence against protesters.

But it's not-CNN!
Mountainmanbob said:
Yeah, Carter Page started being surveiled after he was no longer with Donald's campaign. If this were an anti-Donald initiative, why not go after someone still working with the campaign or, for that matter, Donald himself?

• Informative
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,928.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

The OP started this thread to talk about yet another threat to investigate the Clintons. You should honor his wishes and try to stay on topic.

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,928.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
DOJ reached agreement with Clinton lawyers to block FBI access to Clinton Foundation emails, Strzok says

The Justice Department "negotiated" an agreement with Hillary Clinton's legal team that ensured the FBI did not have access to emails on her private servers relating to the Clinton Foundation, former FBI special agent Peter Strzok testified during a closed-door appearance before the House Judiciary Committee last summer, according to a newly released transcript.
In post 22, the OP switched the topic of the conversation to FISA warrants or some such. You should honor his wishes and continue posting on that topic instead of changing the subject.

• Haha
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
What the public needs to know about this is that it's a distraction. The vote to make the Mueller report public was unanimous. Graham wanted to divert the focus from that, so voila. Lol, Clinton will always be used like a set of shiny keys to wave in front of some folks. Donald just obliterated key campaign promises with his budget. He just got rebuked by the House & Senate for his emergency declaration. He was just at fault for the longest government shutdown in history, that cost billions. Core members of his campaign team have been convicted of felonies. He's got crucial positions that are only filed in acting capacities. His charity foundation was busted as being a scam. He's under FBI investigation. His organization is under what - like a dozen investigations? But Hillary, Hillary, Hillary.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
FoxNews said:
“They didn’t tell the court the dossier was unverified," Jordan told Fox News host Sean Hannity, referring to the court created under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. "They didn’t tell the court who paid for it, namely the Clinton campaign. They didn’t tell the court that Christopher Steele, the guy who wrote it, was desperate that Trump not win. They didn’t tell the court that Christopher Steele had been fired by the FBI because he’s out leaking information. That’s a lot not to share with a secret court, especially, Sean, when you’re getting a warrant to go spy on the other party’s campaign.
My goodness, Jim Jordan isn't very, um, accurate with his facts. The FISA application was made public, although parts of it were redacted. The part that mentioned the dossier certainly did mention that it came from opposition research. Only parts of it were unverified and they were marked as unverified by Steele. Steele certainly wasn't "desperate" to see Donald torpedoed; as he has testified, he was concerned about the Russian interference and about the campaign's evident reaching out to foreign agents. Steele hadn't been "fired" as a secret informant at that point because he hadn't leaked at that point; it wasn't until the FBI seemed to be doing nothing that he became concerned.

eta: Bruce Ohr did testify to Congress re Steele: “I provided information to the FBI when I thought Christopher Steele was, as I said, desperate that Trump not be elected,” he added. “So, yes, of course I provided that to the FBI...I definitely had a very strong impression that he did not want Donald Trump to win, because he believed his information he was giving me was accurate, and that he was, as I said, very concerned, or he was desperate, which is what I then told the FBI.”

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
So, you’re a sitting Senator and “someone” sends you a dossier about the President-elect. Should you
A. File it away, as the P-E is from your own Party
B. Shred it, (I’m sure kooks send “crazy stuff” to Senators all of the time)
C. Turn it over to an Investigavite Organization that is run by our government.

D. Getting real tired of you providing links without commenting on them.

• Agree
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Just so you know. When the time comes...
e40cbeaae8a562045776a94269cf6143.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Like President Trump, Graham should be remembered long after he is gone. As far as I am concerned Graham is a hero in politics in a period of time with so few heroes in the political arena.

And he looks absolutely gorgeous in those flip-flops....!

• Haha
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0