Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Did anyone else catch this earlier in the year? All the reports I saw only pertained to the gun laws. I can't even imagine having to hire non believers in the church. With limited worship, church closings and now this I don't see how we will ever keep our churches going forward. When fellowship is lost there will be a great falling away like we've never seen before.

Virginia Forces Christian Ministries to Adopt 'Government Ideology' or Pay $100K

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
If fellowship is a necessity for continued belief I’d question the depth of their root. Prisoners and persecuted Christians are accustomed to walking alone or with limited support. Comfort provides a false sense of security and strength. Remove the conveniences and you’ll see what you’re made of.

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If fellowship is a necessity for continued belief I’d question the depth of their root. Prisoners and persecuted Christians are accustomed to walking alone or with limited support. Comfort provides a false sense of security and strength. Remove the conveniences and you’ll see what you’re made of.

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

It's not necessary for me but I've talked to a few people who it is very important to. They need to be around other believers. Some people crave the companionship to stay strong.

Upvote 0

nonaeroterraqueous

Nonexistent Member
Aug 16, 2014
✟188,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
When fellowship is lost there will be a great falling away like we've never seen before.
I agree with this statement. However, I do think that Christians can fellowship without formally recognized organizations. We can meet together, and that's all we really need. It would be much harder, but it can be done.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
It's not necessary for me but I've talked to a few people who it is very important to. They need to be around other believers. Some people crave the companionship to stay strong.

Naked we came into this world and naked we shall depart. It’s unfortunate if the scope of ones belief hinges on human companionship. We have the living God within us. He’s enough. They’re leaning in the wrong direction.

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree with this statement. However, I do think that Christians can fellowship without formally recognized organizations. We can meet together, and that's all we really need. It would be much harder, but it can be done.

For now we can but our rights are ever so slowly being taken away. I'm not really surprised that it's happening I just never thought I would see it in my lifetime. The word of God being labeled as hate speech by our government probably isn't to far off.

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Naked we came into this world and naked we shall depart. It’s unfortunate if the scope of ones belief hinges on human companionship. We have the living God within us. He’s enough. They’re leaning in the wrong direction.

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

However it happens there will be a great falling away from the church. That can't be avoided. I'm going to stay strong.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I love golf. There was a time I couldn’t play due to injury. I watched tournaments and read magazines and books. The time away from the course didn’t diminish my passion. Because I truly loved the game. It wasn’t dependent on playing rounds. The fire never waned.

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
However it happens there will be a great falling away from the church. That can't be avoided. I'm going to stay strong.

Arc,

That isn’t love. Consider the people who matter in your life. Is your commitment dependent on proximity? :)

But even if you should suffer for righteousness’ sake, you will be blessed. Have no fear of them, nor be troubled, but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect, having a good conscience, so that, when you are slandered, those who revile your good behavior in Christ may be put to shame. For it is better to suffer for doing good, if that should be God’s will, than for doing evil. —1 Peter 3:14-17

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

• Agree
Upvote 0