Got a new job at a Catholic Evangelization company!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichSpidizzy

May 4, 2005
Queens, NY
Visit site
✟16,182.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Republican
I just started working for Lighthouse Catholic Media as an Account Manager (also called a "distributor" on their website).

You may remember me mentioning the program in a thread back in November ([thread=4092082]here[/thread]) when I first learned about them. Well I looked into them further and was so impressed that I decided to get a job with them. :clap:

The job is all commission based so I'll be keeping my regular job and just adding this to my workload, but it's worth it because I believe in their program, I'm not in it for the money.

I'll be going around to parishes trying to convince Pastors to invest in our program for their parish. So far the program is active in over 1000 parishes around he country and there is yet to be a case where the program didn't end up paying for itself within the first year (due to both donations made directly to support the program and increased stewardship as a result of the program).

So wish me luck and please pray for me and the Lighthouse Catholic media Apostolate. :crossrc:

P.S. There's a CD of the Month Club too that you can join, but I think me mentioning any details would be breaking rule 3.1 "No Spamming". PM if you want details (Mods: If even this breaks the rule, please let me know and I'll remove it)

Status
Not open for further replies.