Manhattan, KS
✟189,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just a thread to share some good resources to study the Bible that can be found for free, online. For someone who may want to study the scriptures but not have the money or knowledge on where to find resources.

BibleRef

"Welcome to BibleRef.com, the free online Bible study site. Our goal is to provide easy-to-understand discussion of the Scriptures, without relying on jargon or slogans. Here, you can find book-by-book, chapter-by-chapter, and verse-by-verse commentary on the entire Bible (eventually). At the same time, you’ll find links to related passages and biblical themes. These connections will help to show how the Scriptures fit together.

BibleRef.com is guided by three major principles: Biblical Authority, Accessibility, and Discipleship. In short, we believe that the Bible is the most critical resource in the life of a Christian. We believe that each person has the ability, and responsibility, to understand the Scriptures. And, we believe in promoting a whole-person commitment to Christianity, including thoughts, deeds, and actions."

STEP Bible

This resource gives you access to underlying definitions of words and multiple translations.

Reactions: Daniel9v9

RoBo1988

Sep 3, 2021
Dayton OH
✟93,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Daniel9v9

Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
London
Visit site
✟403,321.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Very nice! To make God's Word more readily accessible is something that's been on my heart for some time. For the last year, I've been working on amplifying and re-publishing a free Bible resource. I'm currently working on John, and we publish each book as they are complete. You can find the gospels of Matthew, Mark, and Luke with commentary, cross-references, and notes here:

This project is a part of my ministry in the Lutheran Church, but even if you're not Lutheran, I think many of you may find it very agreeable. I pray you find it useful and I'd love to hear what you think about it!

God bless!

• Friendly
Reactions: ByTheSpirit
Upvote 0