hudson valley new york
✟12,333.00
Country
United States
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
Ive been battling this for 3 years now im tormented day/night by a demon I have seen things appear infront of me and hear voices I'm literally in a battle every day of my life and im waiting to see an exorcist ive had people pray over me once but it was unsuccessful please pray that I might be delivered from this
-john dowling

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ive been battling this for 3 years now im tormented day/night by a demon I have seen things appear infront of me and hear voices I'm literally in a battle every day of my life and im waiting to see an exorcist ive had people pray over me once but it was unsuccessful please pray that I might be delivered from this
-john dowling

I'm sure you've had many suggestions.

I can only say follow what James 4 v 7 says.
Submit to Jesus as Lord and Saviour and in the power of his name resist the devil.

Very easy for me to say.

I will pray for you to know God's peace and protection.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
-john dowling

Every time this happens boldly call on the name of Jesus to destroy these demons. Every time ... every time, every time!

Matthew 4:10

"Away from me, satan!" Jesus declared. "For it is written: 'Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only.'"

In the name of Jesus ... "Away from me, Satan!"

We call upon the name of All Mighty God to deliver this person from the clutches of satan. Cast them down Lord into the abyss never to return.

In the name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. AMEN!

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, may You enlighten this one to the importance of not focusing on getting a demon out of him, but getting Christ, the Holy Spirit, and You into him. Receiving Christ as Savior will bring Christ in, and cause any demon to depart.
May he know that his greater problem is not any demon, demons, or Satan himself, but his own sin and sin nature that separates him from You, Your delivering power, and Your blessings beyond the blessings You shower on everyone. Isaiah 59:1; Romans 3:23; Romans 6:23; Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12; John 3:16; Romans 10:13. May he call upon You, invited Christ to be his Savior and Lord, and come to experience deliverance from the penalty upon sin (which Christ already bore for him on His cross, separation and death), and may he experience spiritual life and unity with You. Amen.

Upvote 0