Gods Will made Clear for all who will hear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraceNotLaw

Dec 8, 2006
✟190.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I don't want to stray too far off the topic of this thread, but I want to respond to your question.

My favorite Author is God. The Holy Bible is one of His greatest works. By studying "the holy Scriptures", we can learn what God loves, what God hates, and what God does. When we know Him more, we trust Him more, and depend on Him more---"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."

And when studying His "word of truth", "rightly dividing" is a precept that should be applied always. The principle of Biblical hermeneutics is helpful too. With all thanks prayerfully, I ask the Holy Spirit to teach and guide me unto understanding. I had to un-learn what man had taught me, and rid myself of my own knowledge and learn from God through His written word.
(Pro.3:5-6)
"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
And lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct thy paths."

Many of us have 'head' knowledge, but 'heart' knowledge is by God's grace. For example, when we read a verse such as 2Tim.2:15, which by the way, occurs only once in Scripture...it should leap off the page and into our hearts. When a verse or passage, written only once should draw special attention to it.

Some or many may not agree with me on this, but that matters not. I seek God's approval, not man's.

It is by God's grace through faith in Christ's perfect finished work that we have salvation.
Grace teaches us how to live and what to live for.
The "law" only commanded, but "grace" teaches and gives the ability to learn.
"Grace" teaches us to look for that blessed hope and the glorious appearing of our great God and our Saviour Christ Jesus, Who gave Himself for us.

If any fail to to look for that blessed hope, it is clear that they either know nothing of the salvation that "grace" brings, or that they have not learned the lessons that "grace" teaches.
I agree. The point I was making was that today God uses Grace teachers to teach the grace message and they are needed. In ages to come, the Jews will not need anyone to teach them as they will have Gods laws written on their hearts.

Another yet distinctive difference, yes?

Upvote 0

GraceNotLaw

Dec 8, 2006
✟190.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
People who oppose mid acts dispensationalism do so at great risk. Scripture tells us that to endorse any other doctrine but that of Paul for this present dispensation is accursed behavior. Now thats not me talking , but the scriptures.

Now if you wish to attack the doctrine God gave to we who are His church today, you better be prepared for a battle. On second thot, no. We will let Him do our fighting for us. We are told to depart from such people and to ignore them. Great advice.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.