Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you had the Spirit of God dwelling in you, your spiritual eyes would be open to see. Your natural eyes and your natural mental process are useless to the things of the Spirit (1 Cor. 2:14)
I would never say to anyone on the other 3 forums that they are CARNAL and that the word of God is FOOLISHNESS TO me andnnthat I cannot know it because IT IS ( REFERS BACK TO VERSE 7 ) because it is being SPIRITUALLY EXAMINED .

But believe what verse 15 says to me , But the spiritual one indeed EXAMINES all things , yet he is being EXAMINED by no ONE .

Praying for you !

dan p

Upvote 0

William Lefranc

Aug 4, 2019
Wyoming
✟22,033.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I would never say to anyone on the other 3 forums that they are CARNAL and that the word of God is FOOLISHNESS TO me andnnthat I cannot know it because IT IS ( REFERS BACK TO VERSE 7 ) because it is being SPIRITUALLY EXAMINED .

But believe what verse 15 says to me , But the spiritual one indeed EXAMINES all things , yet he is being EXAMINED by no ONE .

Praying for you !

dan p
Listen, I explained something to you that is basic, and you didn't get it. What am I supposed to say that will not offend you? Either you are a humble brother able to receive from another brother, or you are too proud to even consider that there is something that you haven't grasped yet.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Listen, I explained something to you that is basic, and you didn't get it. What am I supposed to say that will not offend you? Either you are a humble brother able to receive from another brother, or you are too proud to even consider that there is something that you haven't grasped yet.
ALL that are dispensationalist , have a mission statement and is found in Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the FELLOESHIP of the MYSTERY which from the BEGINING of the world HATH been HID in God , who created all tings by Jesus Christ .

Sorry that you believe ,that I offended you .

dan p

Upvote 0

William Lefranc

Aug 4, 2019
Wyoming
✟22,033.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
ALL that are dispensationalist , have a mission statement and is found in Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the FELLOESHIP of the MYSTERY which from the BEGINING of the world HATH been HID in God , who created all tings by Jesus Christ .

dan p

dan p
LOL! Go and scam someone else. I'm done here.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you were on web a site that was on this year and if you disagreed with their view , of the owner , they would ASK you to leave and even use 4 letter words , and to help you leave

Notice your verse at the bottom , John 3:8 and reads The wind blows , and when looking at the Greek text , they translated PNEUMA as wind , when PNEUMA really means SPIRIT , and I can see why they translated it WIND , a figure of speech and so when reading that verse , they have a better view of how the HOW SPIRIT WORKS and many forget that the Holy spirit had a role in the OLD TESTAMENT and thru all the bible
dan p

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
John Nelso Darby did not invent dispensationalism. It was Edward Irving. He first preached dispensationalism on December 25th 1825, and next time the same day a year later, he claimed in his magazine The Morning Watch, available on Google books.
This teaching was "confirmed" by some of his "prophets" including Robert Baxter, who soon rejected the teaching and charismatic "utterances" and accused himself of delusion.
The Irvingites believed that the rapture would take place in July 1835, and gathered together on that day. Irvingism in its rise, progress and Current State, by Robert Baxter, 1836.

That was all just after Darby met Irving. Darby didnt fully format his view till about 1842, according to Harold H Rowdon in The origins of the Brethren. .

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Since the Northern tribes were taken into captivity hundreds of years before the time of Christ, and their DNA was spread throughout Asia, and Europe, I would have to say "yes".

Jas 1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.
Jas 1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
Jas 1:3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

The twelve tribes? Christian's who were spread abroad. There are no lost tribes. Not 10 not 12.

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Ezra 6:17 says that an offering was made for all Israel, not by all Israel. the Hebrew word used was 'al, which does not even imply that all of Israel was present.

There is not even one scripture that even suggests that Ephraim EVER returned to the land. For, although a few individuals from Ephraim did indeed find their ways back. There has never been a return of Ephraim that compares even to the paltry few of Judah that returned.

The promise of Ezekiel 36:1-10 was that the "mountains of Israel," along with "the hills, the rivers, the valleys, the desolate wastes, and the cities that have been forsaken," (verse 4) would again be inhabited by "all the house of Israel, all of it." The Hebrew word kol, which means "all" was here doubled, stressing that the meaning was absolutely all of "the house of Israel.

There is no rational way to even pretend that this promise has been met.

The fact that other scriptures say that only a remnant will return does not contradict this promise, because Ezekiel 20;33-38 very explicitly says that, as hey return, God will purge out the rebels from their midst, and both Isaiah 4:3-4 and Zechariah 12:10-14 clearly say that those who repent will be all that had survived to that time.

Finally, is is a simple falsehood to even pretend that the promises of Ephraim and Judah bring joined together and of both of them returning to the land have been met. No scripture, and no historical record, even suggests that this has ever happened. and this included every scripture you have posted.

Acts 26:7, in its context, actually says the very opposite to what you are claiming, for we read, "And now I stand and am judged for the hope of the promise made by God to our fathers. To this promise our twelve tribes, earnestly serving God night and day, hope to attain." (Acts 26:6-7) So Paul was saying that "our twelve tribes" were STILL hoping "to attain" "the promise."

Likewise James 1:1 also says the very opposite of what you are claiming, For it is addressed "to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad," not to the twelve tribes which are in the land.

You are elevating your doctrine above the explicit statements of scripture.
Not all of Judah and Benjamin returned. The command of Cyrus was "Who is there among you of all his people? his God be with him, and let him go up to Jerusalem, which is in Judah, and build the house of the LORD God of Israel, (he is the God,) which is in Jerusalem. And whosoever remaineth in any place where he sojourneth, let the men of his place help him with silver, and with gold, and with goods, and with beasts, beside the freewill offering for the house of God that is in Jerusalem. Then rose up the chief of the fathers of Judah and Benjamin, and the priests, and the Levites, with all them whose spirit God had raised, to go up to build the house of the LORD which is in Jerusalem." Ezra 1 3-6

Upvote 0