"Let there be sheep!"
Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟267,705.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How have you seen God's Intervention in your life? Years ago, God intervened to keep me from a profession that may have led me far away from Him and maybe resulted in my not being saved today. I look at what is going on today in society and I think about how, if I had entered that profession, the enemy would have brainwashed me into all these popular ways of thinking that are so ungodly. I have definitely seen God intervene and it makes me think about how He actually cares about each and every one of our individual lives, down to the smallest detail, because He loves us. What are your own experiences with God's Intervention in your life?

Apr 19, 2020
Virginia
✟95,788.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have to believe that on numerous occasions He intervened to not allow my
ridiculous behavior to land me in jail or prison. An abundance of mercy has come my way as far back as I can remember.
Additionally, The Almighty has not allowed me an early death, again, on numerous occasions.

Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟267,705.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have to believe that on numerous occasions He intervened to not allow my
ridiculous behavior to land me in jail or prison. An abundance of mercy has come my way as far back as I can remember.
Additionally, The Almighty has not allowed me an early death, again, on numerous occasions.

Amen, praise God, His mercies never end.

Upvote 0