Cambridge
✟8,690.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hiya, I'm coming from Cambridge, UK but happy to work with anyone anywhere in the world if it means doing something for the Lord.

I produce and play instruments. I write quality songs which work in both the acoustic and electronic setting. My songs are of testimony and proclamation, and calling to souls to repentance.

Feel free to message for a sample of lyrics or productions I have made. If you like Hip-Hop and Jazz you will probably enjoy it. Singers- must have soul in your voice and be able to syncopate! Rappers welcome too - I have beats :)

There's a striking absence of forums for Christian creatives online. Where's everyone hiding and why? We're left on earth for a reason, and it's not to blend in with the world.

Others I would like to meet and work with in any capacity: speakers and evangelists, theologians, entrepreneurs, writers. Anyone I guess!

I'm a reformed, Baptist, conservative, Charismatically open-but Word driven, disenfranchised believer. May as well get these things out of the way now.

Be blessed

In Christ

Rob

Reactions: Dave L

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hey, Rob! Welcome to CF :D I love your enthusiasm and passion.

I know absolutely nothing about producing or writing music, but I love to sing, and also enjoy writing (stories, not music lol).

Looking forward to seeing some of your creative ideas around the site!

Upvote 0

Rob Murray

RobtheTheologist
Nov 12, 2020
Cambridge
✟8,690.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hey NG, thanks very much for your reply. You've now put me on the spot to produce something and show it here! So I shall try and upload something, at some lyrics or something.

What kind of writing do you do? Do you show it anywhere?

Nice to hear from you anyway. Any recommendations for sections of this site I should look at? Which forums do you like to frequent?

Blessings

Rob

Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh, no pressure at all! But if you have something to share, I'd love to see it.

I do mostly fantasy fiction writing. For the past several years, it's been mainly inspired by my roleplaying circle in Lord of the Rings Online. I don't think I've posted any of it here on CF.

There are forums for creative projects that you might enjoy looking at :) If you look at the Leisure & Society forum, there's a subforum there for Hobbies, Interests, and Entertainment, and then further subforums within for things like Writing and Music.

Upvote 0