GodsWatchman

GodsWatchman
Dec 15, 2003
Utah
Visit site
✟602.00
Faith
Christian
According to "popular" (masses/Orthodoxy/WisdomOfMan) - God Will TORTURE some %90-95 of His Creation! Using the following Logic:

1 Peter 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.
(How many people died in that flood? They lived Hundreds of years back then... 8 out of what? 1000 men? 10,000 men? 100,000 men? - What are those "odds"?)

Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Mark 9:47-48 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Wow - a "literal" (letter) understanding of this implies that Satan is indeed the Clear WINNER of the VAST MAJORITY of Mankind. One would think God to "a little" more powerful than this? No?

Now - Simply *think* about the Nature of your Master?

Matthew 18:21-22 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

Are you Limiting the Cross? Do you not know how far the depths of that Payment reach?

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them....And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Matthew 9:36 But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd.

Mark 6:34 And Jesus, when he came out, saw much people, and was moved with compassion toward them, because they were as sheep not having a shepherd: and he began to teach them many things.

Jesus loved those 'heathen' non-believers too? What about His Enemies - surely he hated Esau no?
Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

Wow - No man can come to Jesus UNLESS the Father sends him! Sounds like the responsibility of ones salvation is Gods ...and not thier own...

But Ah - you say "its because they had no faith" - Well I say to you : Who GIVES that Faith?? Is it YOURS to begin with?

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

And what of these Gifts of God? Is Salvation not a GIFT of God - freely given? What is the nature of such a gift ?
Romans 11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
What? Really?

Perhaps you like this "spirit" of Judgement?
Luke 9:54-55 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

Matthew 22:37-39 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Do you really? Be honest with yourself - do you REALLY love that HEATHEN next door? That UNBELIEVER? That Aetheist down the street? Or is it mearly LIP SERVICE because in YOUR HEART you wish to call down FIRE FROM HEAVEN and PUT ETERNAL PAIN on this one!

Look within yourself - And *THINK* : are you SEPARATE from the world in your beliefs? ...or are you really A HUGE CHUNK OF IT ! One that truley wishes and EYE FOR AN EYE - for those that don't believe (now - at this time) as you do?

Is Jesus REALLY the Alpha and the Omega? The First and the Last? And what is the Last? Is HE not the LAST of All things? And if we are the FIRSTFRUITS - Where is the END GATHERING?? Is not the EndGathering the BIG HARVEST?

There is not a man amongst us who will NOT DIE - We ALL MUST DIE!

Luke 17:33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

1 Corinthians 15:31 I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.

Psalms 44:22 Yea, for thy sake are we killed all the day long; we are counted as sheep for the slaughter.

Romans 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

WE DIE IN CHRIST! WE MUST DIE IN CHRIST - ALL WILL DIE IN CHRIST!

Simply because a man dies in his flesh on this earth in this age - does NOT MEAN he still cannot come to BELIEVE! Show me ONE VERSE as such! Show me !

What is this??
Ezekiel 16:55 When thy sisters, Sodom and her daughters , shall return to their former estate, and Samaria and her daughters shall return to their former estate, then thou and thy daughters shall return to your former estate.

Reactions: spike

GodsWatchman

GodsWatchman
Dec 15, 2003
Utah
Visit site
✟602.00
Faith
Christian
Wake up and stop CONDEMNING the world and start living in LOVE and REAP the rewards of the Spirit :

Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit (PROOF) of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Do you REALLY walk with these things daily? When you see people in walmart and the grocery store - do you REALLY feel these warm things towards these people? Or just the members in your local church? Do you have COMPASSION on the Multitudes? Or just your local 'club'?

Do you understand the REAL DIFFERENCE between CALLED and CHOSEN? Or are you beleiving the LIE from the Father of Lies:

Genesis 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman (YOU), Ye shall not surely die:

Thats the LIE - you MUST die - All *must* put OFF THE FLESH and DIE to recieve God -

1 Corinthians 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Do you not understand that you MUST go through that FLAMING SWORD to Enter back into the Presence of God?

Genesis 3:24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life (Christ).

All flesh MUST be cut off - you WILL die in Christ:
Colossians 2:11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

Circumcision is on the 8TH day - we are entering the 7th. On the morning of the 8TH day - ALL FLESH will be CUT OFF - The Rest in Him is the 7th day for those that OVERCOME - for the majority of you - you will sit OUTSIDE THE GATES for the Millenium and will EAT and NOT REST and WILL WORK because you foolishly have not allowed your OLDMAN to TRUELY DIE IN HIM. Go Read Ez 41-48 ...its about YOUR FUTURE.

You may call yourselves CHOSEN -but most are mearly CALLED ...
2 Peter 1:5-10 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins. Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

You will sit OUTSIDE the gates because of you LACK OF LOVE towards your neighbor - in seeking to call down that FIRE FROM HEAVEN. Do you NOT realize that God still loves you? You Rehab you -

Joshua 6:23 And the young men that were spies went in, and brought out Rahab, and her father, and her mother, and her brethren, and all that she had; and they brought out all her kindred, and left them without the camp of Israel.

Joshua 6:25 And Joshua saved Rahab the harlot alive, and her father's household, and all that she had; and she dwelleth in Israel even unto this day; because she hid the messengers, which Joshua sent to spy out Jericho.

Reactions: alaurie
Upvote 0

GodsWatchman

GodsWatchman
Dec 15, 2003
Utah
Visit site
✟602.00
Faith
Christian
Because you have failed to believe your Lord that He *CAN* PERFECT YOU NOW - in this life by the Power of Christ in YOU. Do you believe that Christ was "flippant" in his DEMANDS upon us?

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

1 John 3:8-9 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Do you not understand that the Power of Christ is IN YOUR FLESH (Within you - that Kingdom of God) - Or do you rather DENY THIS FACT?

1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
("is come" - not HAS COME or WILL COME - but IS COME ...NOW IN YOU!)

And what is that Sin of the Devil "in the beginning"? - The Lie that you will surely NOT DIE - LIAR! We *ALL* must SURELY DIE to the flesh. Do you not know that the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil IS THE LAW! It is the Law of Sin and Death - It is the Ministration of Death!

2 Corinthians 3:7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

And we *ALL* HAVE EATEN OF IT !

Now - For the Good News - the GodSpell - the TRULEY GOOD NEWS - Not that 0.005% weak news the churches are delivering:

1Tim 2:4-God will have all to be saved-Can His will be thwarted?
1Tim 2:4-God desires all to come to the knowledge of truth-Will His desire come to pass?
1Tim 2:6-Salvation of all is testified in due time-Are we judging God before due time?
Jn 12:47-Jesus came to save all-Will He succeed?
Eph 1:11-God works all after the counsel of His will-Can your will overcome His?
Jn 4:42-Jesus is Savior of the world-Can He be Savior of all without saving all?
1Jn 4:14-Jesus is Savior of the world-Why don't we believe it?
1 John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
Jn 12:32-Jesus will draw all mankind unto Himself-To roast or to love?
Col 1:16-By Him all were created-Will He lose a part of His creation?
Rm 5:15-21-In Adam all condemned, in Christ all live-The same all?
1Cor 15:22-In Adam all die, in Christ all live-Again, the same all?
Eph 1:10-All come into Him at the fulness of times-Are you getting tired of seeing the word, all?
Phl 2:9-11-Every tongue shall confess Jesus is Lord-Will the Holy Spirit be given to everyone?
1Cor 12:3-Cannot confess except by Holy Spirit-See what I mean?
Rm 11:26-All Israel will be saved-But most Jews don't believe yet!
Acts 3:20,21-Restitution of all-How plain can you get?
Luke 2:10-Jesus will be joy to all people-Is there joy is "hell"?
Heb 8:11,12- All will know God-How long, O Lord?
Eph 2:7-His grace shown in the ages to come-Have we judged Him before the time?
Titus 2:11-Grace has appeared to all-Experientially or prophetically?
Rm 8:19-21-Creation set at liberty-How much of creation?
Col 1:20-All reconciled unto God-There's that word "all" again.
1Cor 4:5-All will have praise of God-What for?
Jms 5:11-End of the Lord is full of mercy-Is "hell" mercy?
Rev 15:4-All nations worship when God's judgments are seen-Could His judgment be mercy?
Rm 11:32-All subject to unbelief, mercy on all-All?
Rm 11:36-All out of, through, and into Him-ALL into Him?
Eph 4:10-Jesus will fill all things-Including "hell?"
Rev 5:13-All creation seen praising God-Including Satan?
1Cor 15:28-God will be all in all-What does that mean, preacher?
Rev 21:4,5-No more tears, all things made new-ALL made new? Where are you loved ones?
Jn 5:25-All dead who hear will live-How many will hear?
Jn 5:28-All in the grave will hear & come forth-How will the "righteous" judge, judge?
1 Cor 3:15-All saved, so as by fire-How can fire save you?
Mk 9:49-Everyone shall be salted with fire-Including you?
Rm 11:15-Reconciliation of the world-Will fire save the world instead of destroy it?
2Cor 5:15-Jesus died for all-Did He died in vain?
Jn 8:29-Jesus always does what pleases His Father-What pleases the Father? (1Tim 2:4)
Heb 1:2-Jesus is Heir of all things-Does "things" include people?
Jn 17:2-Jesus gives eternal life to all that His Father gave Him-How Long Oh Lord? How many did the Father give Him?
Jn 3:35-The Father gave Him all things-(Repeated for emphasis) Study the word "things" in the Greek.
1 Tim 4:9-11-Jesus is Savior of all!-Can't seem to get away from that word "all."
Heb. 7:25-Jesus is able to save to the uttermost-How far is "uttermost?"
1Cor 15:26-Last enemy, death, will be destroyed-Including "lake of fire" which is "second death?"
Is 46:10-God will do all His pleasure-What is His Will again? Does Old Testament agree with the New?
Gen 18:18-All families of the earth will be blessed-Here comes that word "all" again.
Dan 4:35-God's will done in heaven and earth-What can defeat His will?
Ps 66:3,4-Enemies will submit to God-Can any stay rebellious in "hell?"
Ps 90:3-God turns man to destruction, then says return-How can one return from "destruction?"
Is 25:7-Will destroy veil spread over all nations- veil of flesh? All nations?
Deut 32:39-He kills and makes alive-Kills to bring life?
Ps 33:15-God fashions all hearts-"All" hearts, including men like "Hitler?" Who chooses?
Prv 16:9-Man devises, God directs his steps-What about "free will?" Who chooses who?
Prv 19:21-Man devises, but God's counsel stands-So much for "free will."
La 3:31,32-God will not cast off forever-Why does He cast off in the first place? (1 Cor 11)
Is 2:2-All nations shall flow to the Lord's house-ALL nations?
Ps 86:9-All nations will worship Him-ALL nations!
Is 45:23-All descendants of Israel justified-Including the wicked ones?
Ps 138:4-All kings will praise God-Are you catching on?
Ps 65:2-4-All flesh will come to God-That sounds wondrous.
Ps 72:18-God only does wondrous things-I wish we would believe that.
Is 19:14,15-Egypt & Assyria will be restored-Really?
Ezk 16:55-Sodom will be restored to former estate-Sounds impossible.
Jer 32:17-Nothing is too difficult for Him-Nothing? No, nothing!
Ps 22:27-All ends of the earth will turn to Him-For what purpose?
Ps 22:27-All families will worship before Him-Praise His name!
Ps 145:9-He is good to all-Including your worst enemies.
Ps 145:9-His mercies are over all his works-Let's start believing that.
Ps 145:14-He raises all who fall-Who hasn't fallen in sin?
Ps 145:10-All His works will praise Him-For "eternal torment?"
Is 25:6-Lord makes a feast for all people-And you are invited.
Jer 32:35-Never entered His mind to torture his children with fire. This came from the carnal mind.
Jn 6:44-No one can come to Him unless He draws them. You can't "chose" to follow Him.
Jn 12:32-I will draw all mankind unto Myself-Amen!!!
Ps 135:6-God does what pleases Him-If it pleases Him to save all that He might be in all, are you upset?

Reactions: red77
Upvote 0

GodsWatchman

GodsWatchman
Dec 15, 2003
Utah
Visit site
✟602.00
Faith
Christian
Now your mad at me. Now I'm the "deciever" - simply because I TOLD YOU THE TRUTH ? What you are TRULY MAD at is God - because you are NOT RAISED ABOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR anymore! Because you TRULY SEEK TO BE GREATEST in the Kingdom - You will be made LEAST! You may find yourself on the Outside of the Camp for 1,000 years asking "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?" And He will say "And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." But even for you - is that for Eternity? NEAH! Go learn what "ever" is.

Ages / Eons - These are LENGTHS OF TIME - these are NOT eternal. You simply CANNOT reconcile the MASSIVE amount of SOLID BIBLICAL evidence that PROOVES the True Mercy and Love of God on ALL HIS CREATION with an "Eternal Hell" - nor can you with Eternal Death. Death will be DONE AWAY WITH - Hence - ALL WILL LIVE.

Now - go study and show yourselves approved instead of eating the rotten meat of the dead harlot :

Isaiah 33:14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

Jeremiah 32:35 And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not (teaching eternal Hell instead of LOVE), neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

Acts 28:3-6 And when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks, and laid them on the fire, there came a viper out of the heat, and fastened on his hand. And when the barbarians saw the venomous beast hang on his hand, they said among themselves, No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he hath escaped the sea, yet vengeance suffereth not to live. And he shook off the beast into the fire, and felt no harm. Howbeit they looked when he should have swollen, or fallen down dead suddenly: but after they had looked a great while, and saw no harm come to him, they changed their minds, and said that he was a god.

Hosea 6:6 For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings. (IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT MERCY IS - TRY A DICTIONARY)

Upvote 0

Altanqa

May 2, 2004
✟15,211.00
Faith
Atheist
I'm not mad at you for what you're writing. Can't say the same about how you're writing it. Long strings of unnecessary capital letters and emboldened text make for immensely difficult reading, and tend to be the online equivalent of sloppy handwriting, and in Usenet circles (from which the idea for forums such as this came), are generally indicitive of a post with no real content. I'm sorry for my failure to read your post; perhaps you could post it in a such a way to make it seem worth reading?

Upvote 0

Frankie

Forgiven
May 4, 2004
Earth
✟2,253.00
Faith
Christian
Altanqa said:
I'm not mad at you for what you're writing. Can't say the same about how you're writing it. Long strings of unnecessary capital letters and emboldened text make for immensely difficult reading, and tend to be the online equivalent of sloppy handwriting, and in Usenet circles (from which the idea for forums such as this came), are generally indicitive of a post with no real content. I'm sorry for my failure to read your post; perhaps you could post it in a such a way to make it seem worth reading?
Altanqa, doesn't your avatar say "love is patiant, love is kind" LOL. See, that is why I would never use an avatar that said that because I fall very short in the patiance catagory and although I do try to be kind, I tend to fail at that one way to often also.

Upvote 0

Altanqa

May 2, 2004
✟15,211.00
Faith
Atheist
Frankie said:
Altanqa, doesn't your avatar say "love is patiant, love is kind" LOL. See, that is why I would never use an avatar that said that because I fall very short in the patiance catagory and although I do try to be kind, I tend to fail at that one way to often also.

I say 'love is patient and kind', not 'I am patient and kind' ;) I know that I fall well short in all three qualities, as displayed reasonably well in my post. :( I would, however, still like to see the post written a little more coherently and legibly ;)

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,170.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I'm not mad at anyone either. When I saw all that verbage posted by one person, and then replies by the same person, I decided I wouldn't continue reading this thread. Some people sure get carried away.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Beauty4Ashes

All that I need, is a song in my heart. . .
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟28,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
no offence and God's grace to you on this, but perhaps you should take an english class and learn how to compose posts in a manner that is more legible and appealing to the eye. You have way to many capital letters and your points are all over the place. If you really want to get your message across, ALOT more people would read it if you wrote it less sprawled out, in your face.

Thank you. and please consider this in the future.

:)

Upvote 0

GodsWatchman

GodsWatchman
Dec 15, 2003
Utah
Visit site
✟602.00
Faith
Christian
But what about the " weeping and gnashing of teeth?" How does this fit into your theology? Eternal suffering...does this have any place in what you are talking about?

Yes it does indeed. 1st of all - that word "Eternal" is not ETERNAL - it is "Age". And it means "a length of time" - *NOT* eternity.

There are TONS of good web sites on the net that describe this - Search:

eons ages eternity

You will find the answers to that there.

The fact is: You can either choose to make "misunderstand" those things that are clearly parables and make parable out of the things that are CLEARLY not. Or you can accept the truth. The Church is LYING about this and TITHING as well.

There is an AGE TO COME in the which those that are OUTSIDE THE GATES will SUFFER because they will BEAR THEIR SHAME for long time. They will not be able to "kill their old man" during this time and be healed. They will be knashing thier teeth. They will be RAISED, but not RESURRECTED until the Great White (not black/death) Throne of Judgement where God will FIX THEIR HEARTS in One Giant Sweep. Then God will be all *in all*.

Upvote 0

GodsWatchman

GodsWatchman
Dec 15, 2003
Utah
Visit site
✟602.00
Faith
Christian
Beauty4Ashes said:
no offence and God's grace to you on this, but perhaps you should take an english class and learn how to compose posts in a manner that is more legible and appealing to the eye. You have way to many capital letters and your points are all over the place. If you really want to get your message across, ALOT more people would read it if you wrote it less sprawled out, in your face.

No offence taken. Each of you have really great excuses for not reading the message and Contemplating the truth. I think that "too many capital letters" is fine excuse for dodging this.

Note this: The wedding feast *IS HAPPENING NOW* and the Rain is falling from the heavens to the Good Earth. And likewise God will take his Truth to the "gentiles" again. And they will be His witnesses in a fashion the likes to which you cannot imagine. God will POUR OUT His blessings upon "those gentiles" and fill them with His Knowledge and Love and Grace and Mercy. And they will WITNESS AGAINST those that have rejected this Final message of LOVE - And they will suffer WITHOUT THE GATES and will cry out "Lord Lord". And many will seek death of their oldman and NOT find it because the Gate is Closed and their worm dieth not.

Ezekiel 44:1 Then he brought me back the way of the gate of the outward sanctuary which looketh toward the east; and it was shut.

Matthew 25:10-12 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

No matter - they will be saved by Fire.

Upvote 0

leeuniverse

Nov 18, 2003
Las Vegas
✟988.00
Faith
Mormon
Folks...... Quite critisizing his writing. He is writing as if he is SPEAKING the words, with inflection, passion, power, spirit, etc.

I do it sometimes, and there is wholly nothing wrong with it.
If one can not read it, then they aren't becoming one with the words in understanding.
They are wanting truth and power to conform to them instead of them conforming to truth and power.
They will hence forever be lost and blind.

As children of God we are made to adapt and grow like unto our Father. If we are to rigid to change and adapt as necessary to life and Righteousness in it's beauty and power, then we will never know and truly understand anything, especially the things of God.

Upvote 0

Norseman

EAC Representative
Apr 29, 2004
Currently in China
✟13,677.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
GodsWatchman said:
Do you really? Be honest with yourself - do you REALLY love that HEATHEN next door? That UNBELIEVER? That Aetheist down the street? Or is it mearly LIP SERVICE because in YOUR HEART you wish to call down FIRE FROM HEAVEN and PUT ETERNAL PAIN on this one!
Christians want to call down fire from heaven and put eternal pain on me? :confused:

That's so mean, I feel like a kicked dog now :cry: 1/3 of the world has a desire to torture and execute me :eek: And another third has the desire to blow me up :sick: 2/3 of the world would be willing to kill me right now for what I believe? :scratch: Jeez, life doesn't seem safe in such conditions, and I don't even own any sort of defense! I think I'll start writing up my will right now just in case.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
The Kingdom of His dear Son
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
SallyNow said:
But what about the " weeping and gnashing of teeth?" How does this fit into your theology? Eternal suffering...does this have any place in what you are talking about?
Sally: The ultimate consummation of our Father is based in reconciliation, not torment! All tears are to be wiped away from all faces as all aspects of death/thanatos is swallowed up in life. Our Father declares that His intention is to consummate all things in Christ Jesus. This is His cherished desire and will, do you believe it?

[move] "We must die, and are like water spilled on the ground that cannot be gathered up again. But God does not take away life; instead He deviseth ways for the banished to be restored."[/move]

To Devise=

To conceive of the idea for something and figure out how it will work.

To form in the mind by new combinations or applications of ideas and principles.

To invent a plan, a system, object, etc. usually cleverly or imaginatively.

To invent or make. {A plan, device, or solution of a problem), especially by a fresh application of known information; arrange, contrive.

To contrive, plan, or elaborate; invent from existing principles or ideas: to devise a method.

To form a plan.

To form, plan, or arrange in the mind.

To plan a scheme for; to purpose, to attain.

To imagine; to form in the mind by new combinations of ideas or designs.

To form a scheme....To lay a plan.

To formulate by thought.

To contrive; to excogitate; to invent; to plan.

To arrange by systematic planning and united effort.

To strike out by thought
Devise= Chashab= -A Primitive Hebrew Root Word-

To think. To plan. To calculate, invent, make a judgement.

To imagine. To count.

To reckon.

To value.

To invent.

To be completed. To be reckoned.

To think upon, consider, be mindful of.

To think. To do. To devise. To plan.

"We must die, and are like water spilled on the ground that cannot be gathered up again. But God does not take away life; instead He deviseth ways for the banished to be restored."

****Literally.... "for the banished not to be banished."

http://newhopemusic.com/bringing.htm

Upvote 0

G4m

Veteran
Oct 29, 2003
Visit site
✟1,981.00
Faith
Seeker
FineLinen said:
All tears are to be wiped away from all faces as all aspects of death/thanatos is swallowed up in life.
Good point FL:

Isaiah 25
7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations.
8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.
9 And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.

Psalm 64
7 But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.
8 So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away.
9 And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing.

Psalm 66
3 Say unto God, How terrible art thou in thy works! through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee.
4 All the earth shall worship thee, and shall sing unto thee; they shall sing to thy name. Selah.

Upvote 0

GodsWatchman

GodsWatchman
Dec 15, 2003
Utah
Visit site
✟602.00
Faith
Christian
unbound said:
Well, Godswatchman, I really dont have any problem with your posts.....Well ok, maybe just one, you seem to be under an influence of no body actually being rejected of God. Lets face it- not everyones name will be found in the book of life.

Hello unbound - How are you?

I *could* easily dump 50 verses from the Word of God that show He will save His ENTIRE creation -

And - Likewise you can dig up a bunch of verses to show that God will only save a few and "fry" the rest.

Is the few part of the whole? Is the whole part of the few?

My friend - the Word of God will relfect your heart back to you. You will find the God that you seek in the Word of God. If you want to find the truth ..that TRUE GOD of all things - Then look at the nature of the One true Image of God: Jesus Christ. Read Him - "see" His nature. In Him you will find to:

Matthew 18:21-22 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

Matthew 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

1 John 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Do you "KNOW" this in your heart? Does God cast a 4 year old child into Hell for eternity? Or - would you imply that God would give some "special consideration" to this child instead .... thereby creating ANOTHER WAY

John 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

Or perhaps you might say that this child didn't know sin?
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Do you really believe that God created the majority to simply torchure them by His absense? Look into your heart friend. Seek the truth with a contrite heart towards God. It is MANS WAY to revenge. It is the LAW IN STONE to kill that child for his/her sins. It is the VENGENCE of God to Kill that Baby with the LAW !

Think for a minute:
Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Is it really RIGHTEOUS to Kill that child? How about those that NEVER HAD A CHANCE to really HEAR the Word of God. - If YOU were God - would YOU torchure them for eternity? Or would you forgive them? All you have to do is SEEK LOVE - He is Love ... The LETTER KILLS - Read the Word in the Spirit and find the Truth and the Way and the LIFE and the LOVE and LIVE NOW ETERNALLY.

I pray for you in this matter in all sincerity friend :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.