London
✟16,079.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
In Relationship
I went to church and the priest told us to ask the Holy Spirit to tell us something. This was at the end of the service. And I have several times the feeling, that God tells me to work on a children and youth project. And on this Sunday, I had suddenly a vision in my mind to go home, but to Berlin and into politic, regarding issues on immigration. Going into my country. I live in England and my live is ok. I have a job, regular wage and a home.

I feel like I am a grumpy stiff person, I have to loosen up a bit. Live, go crazy, travel.
I will get major bills paid this year, and so I could do this. I still have to send off letters regarding some bills. I don't mind that at all. I can meditate in front of my numbers.

There is political stress. We have risen amount of youth crime. We have people who think they simply can bag from because Germany is rich. I met Indian people who said, that Germany should help them. We have business who do this and it from the tax pot. That is horrendous.
So how to deal with immigration and giving is an issue to discuss and I could be part of it.

Loyce KG

Everyone MUST hear the gospel of Christ!
Nov 19, 2018
Kampala
✟44,026.00
Country
Uganda
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I went to church and the priest told us to ask the Holy Spirit to tell us something. This was at the end of the service. And I have several times the feeling, that God tells me to work on a children and youth project. And on this Sunday, I had suddenly a vision in my mind to go home, but to Berlin and into politic, regarding issues on immigration. Going into my country. I live in England and my live is ok. I have a job, regular wage and a home.

I feel like I am a grumpy stiff person, I have to loosen up a bit. Live, go crazy, travel.
I will get major bills paid this year, and so I could do this. I still have to send off letters regarding some bills. I don't mind that at all. I can meditate in front of my numbers.

There is political stress. We have risen amount of youth crime. We have people who think they simply can bag from because Germany is rich. I met Indian people who said, that Germany should help them. We have business who do this and it from the tax pot. That is horrendous.
So how to deal with immigration and giving is an issue to discuss and I could be part of it.
Hope you obey the leading of the Holy Spirit. May God Be with you

• Winner
Reactions: SkyWriting
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi Dolores;
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg

Upvote 0

shivascrush

Apr 16, 2019
Brisbane
✟963.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private

Might this just be your own feelings? I hear alot that people are guided by this feeling or that feeling, they think Jesus is sending them signals. I wouldn't want God picking and choosing thing's for me, how would I learn to choose things for myself.

Upvote 0

Dolores Pot

Apr 14, 2019
London
✟16,079.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
In Relationship
It is a beautiful Easter for us. The sun shines and it is breathy; perfect.
I don't feel depressed anymore. But I have told my partner and he got the panic and said he would kill himself if I would move out and away.
Well my daughter had to consult her friends and she is fine now with it.
I did some things on youth crime before. Like doing modules in uni and reading books.
I have to do this again, reading books, learning, joyning organisations.
These issues are global and I can do them here first.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dolores Pot

Apr 14, 2019
London
✟16,079.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am deppressed today. I heard that some other people go to Berlin.
I went to church. I use to get ignored there. Is German church. Was I unhappy afterwards. And I had a problem with one of my clients.
I use to get beaten up as a child and that for a long time.

Upvote 0

Romans 8

Site Supporter
Feb 16, 2019
Canada
✟137,253.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Might this just be your own feelings? I hear alot that people are guided by this feeling or that feeling, they think Jesus is sending them signals. I wouldn't want God picking and choosing thing's for me, how would I learn to choose things for myself.

I think you ask a good question, and it's a good idea to run it by the church elders to also pray for an answer.

I disagree with your last sentence though, as God is the only one that knows what is best for us since He created us. If this means we must quit our jobs, sell our homes, move across the country, then this is what we do. Of course we much be sure this is the Holy Spirit speaking to us, but we should be committed to follow His lead, as we are His children and He knows us best. God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums