Lybrah

Apr 26, 2016
Maryland
✟62,745.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have learned that God places rulers up in power and then can remove them. They could be good or evil depending on what God's purpose is. So what was His purpose with allowing Hitler to be in power? Did He put him there and why did he do that? Or did the devil do that and God signed off on it?

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟453,365.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
With the events that followed later on, I think to bring them together as a nation and prepare them for its future. We know much more dangerous man than Hitler, the Anti-Christ, will rise against the people of God, especially against the house of Israel.

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
God is long suffering His wrath. God does not control everything. If He did He would not need a preacher to save the lost. Faith cometh by hearing and hearing the Word of God.

Upvote 0

Lybrah

Apr 26, 2016
Maryland
✟62,745.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
With the events that followed later on, I think to bring them together as a nation and prepare them for its future. We know much more dangerous man than Hitler, the Anti-Christ, will rise against the people of God, especially against the house of Israel.

Okay, but about the suffering and death of 6 million people to do it? Not to mention the casualties of war, plus the Atomic bomb?

Upvote 0

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟453,365.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Okay, but about the suffering and death of 6 million people to do it? Not to mention the casualties of war, plus the Atomic bomb?

Yes. And Jesus also suffered and bore all the pain and suffering of all those people, alongside.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

OtherSheep

Nov 1, 2020
wi
✟1,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes. And Jesus also suffered and bore all the pain and suffering of all those people, alongside.

I used to think that. But Jesus says If you love Me keep My commandments, and My Father will love you, and we will make our abode with you. Would Jesus die for those whom the Father does not love? God does nothing in vain.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I do not believe that God intervenes directly in this world whether it be to install/remove rulers or to bring /correct suffering. God's influence on us is entirely at the spiritual level. God's influence on the world is through us. If an evil ruler is to be removed, we must do it. If a pandemic is to be defeated, we must do that.

Upvote 0
Aug 1, 2010
✟55,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I agree with this thread and believe it to be an undeniable fact that no one rises to power without God allowing it.

There are some things that cant be fully answered but i could give you a partial answer here in regards to Hitler

Even during one of the most evil, darkest events in human history God still shined a light on people using Corrie Ten Boom as his vessel...and im sure many other Christians too, such as her family members. They hid Jews in their home during world war 2 and got caught by the Nazi's which led to them being put in concentration camps. She survived to tell about it, i would recommend reading her book or watching the move "The hiding place" which you can see for free on YouTube or on TubiTV

Upvote 0