Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
God has given me incredible new light that answers the greatest theological riddles in Adventism: Daniel, Revelation (3 scenarios, 7 churches, 3 angels messages, 666 and the Investigative Judgment), the human nature of Christ and the Trinity. I also had a supernatural experience while studying the omega prophecy in Scripture. Not many months later I had a vision on the "pantheism" of John Harvey Kellogg.

My last vision was when I was at my job earlier this year. I was hard at work at my computer, trying to concentrate to get through the monotony of it, being as productive as I could be. Then my mind was taken away from that. I had a vision of shouting praises to God and worshiping Him, as if I was in heaven. The joy and excitement I felt was delightfully wonderful, unimaginably intense, and unquestionably heavenly. My thoughts and joy while praising God (which were powerfully magnified and clarified while in that transcendent state) were in being fully aware that God is the most thrilling Thing in the universe.

I look forward to living that experience every moment in heaven and am very grateful to God for giving me a glimpse of that future exciting joy in this world.

NightEternal

Evangelical SDA
Apr 18, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
✟6,539.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hey Eugene. Why don't you get together with this guy sometime and have a meeting of the minds? :D

Welcome to Omega Countdown Ministries
and the Ellen G. White Defense League

R.W. Beaulieu, Messenger to the Church and the World

The picture of Ron Beaulieu, appearing on the Home Page of this Web Site, was taken in 1960, the year Ron was first called by the Lord, to begin the task of exposing the cherished errors of the professing SDA Church, and to set things to order in a framework of truth which transcends the accomplishments of any other SDA Messenger who has ever been called to this task, other than Ellen G. White herself. Ron's integral, irrefutable and comprehensive conclusions, based strictly on the weight of evidence formula prescribed by Ellen White, sustain and sanction his credential's as a God ordained Swift Messenger to the professing SDA Church, and to the World at large. The reason his conclusions are irrefutable, is because he has strictly followed the "weight of evidence formula," interpreting ALL THE EVIDENCE, SO THAT NOTHING CONTRADICTS, as prescribed by William Miller, Ellen White, God, and common sense. Ellen White said that in so doing, one could know that he/she was not in error.
When investigating Ron Beaulieu's integral and comprehensive conclusions, it will be self-evident to the careful and thorough, deep-digging scholar, that he has been blessed with very astute and singular God endowed spiritual discernment which transcends that of the most revered thought leaders ever to trod the Midnight Cry Lighted Path of True Seventh-day Adventism. Ron takes no personal credit for this ability, and gives all the credit to the Almighty God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Ron fully believes that the prime reason he was called of God to do what he is doing, is because he has always been most ready and willing to bear all the calumnies associated with the task, and they are myriad. Many have fallen and reneged while attempting to engage this monumental responsibility of eternal magnitude.

http://omega77.tripod.com/AAAEXP.htm

Upvote 0

Bourbaki

Visiting Seventh-day Millerite
Sep 9, 2007
Land of Zog
Visit site
✟16,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
As I understand it, Ron Beaulieu thinks he is a prophet because he believes in Ellen White's prophetic ministry and promotes her testimonies by taking them to their logical conclusion.

I do not claim to be a prophet. I only claim to receiving supernatural revelation.

Upvote 0

Avonia

Just look through the telescope . . .
Dec 13, 2007
✟9,313.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
In Relationship
God has given me incredible new light that answers the greatest theological riddles in Adventism: Daniel, Revelation (3 scenarios, 7 churches, 3 angels messages, 666 and the Investigative Judgment), the human nature of Christ and the Trinity. I also had a supernatural experience while studying the omega prophecy in Scripture. Not many months later I had a vision on the "pantheism" of John Harvey Kellogg.

My last vision was when I was at my job earlier this year. I was hard at work at my computer, trying to concentrate to get through the monotony of it, being as productive as I could be. Then my mind was taken away from that. I had a vision of shouting praises to God and worshiping Him, as if I was in heaven. The joy and excitement I felt was delightfully wonderful, unimaginably intense, and unquestionably heavenly. My thoughts and joy while praising God (which were powerfully magnified and clarified while in that transcendent state) were in being fully aware that God is the most thrilling Thing in the universe.

I look forward to living that experience every moment in heaven and am very grateful to God for giving me a glimpse of that future exciting joy in this world.

A good title for a PM! You may be a little whacko, but I DO like your enthusiasm!

Upvote 0

Bourbaki

Visiting Seventh-day Millerite
Sep 9, 2007
Land of Zog
Visit site
✟16,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
You may be a little whacko

The Adventist scholar Raymond Cottrell had no problem recognizing how intensely Biblical and Adventist my interpretation of Daniel and Revelation is. I've had many long discussions with Cottrell in the early 1980s at both Loma Linda University and in his home. Cottrell said that my view is amazingly consistent. He had no Biblical objections against it because of its internal consistency but he rejected it because he presupposed that I was biased. For Cottrell, it all boiled down to this. He accused me of trying to prove the traditional view. That was his rebuttal. That's the only argument he had. His accusation is nonsense because my view came by revelation at a very inconvenient time. It was the Friday just before finals week at the end of my first year at the University of Calif., San Diego. I was a student of mathematics. I should have been studying for finals. There was absolutely no outside influence to motivate me to study Daniel and Revelation at that juncture. I was a typically stupid Adventist at that time. Then at 1 A.M. on Sabbath morning and for every conscious moment after that for three solid weeks, other than going to school to take my final exams, I was supernaturally driven to study the book of Daniel and was in a constant state of being continually overwhelmed by revelation. At the end of it I was a Bible scholar that had all of Daniel and Revelation figured out. I can not be accused of bias. For those who understand my notes I think it's obvious that the conclusions I came to were given to me by God. Even the connection between Daniel and Revelation is without bias. I remember that when I had finished studying Daniel and having a complete understanding of it, I then turned to Revelation. In so doing I remember the trepidation I felt, literally trembling at the thought that God was guiding me and I had no idea what I would find. It quickly came to my mind, having read the book of Revelation before, that I couldn't even remember what the seven seals and seven trumpets were about. I couldn't remember anything about those sections. As I said previously, I was a typically stupid Adventist at the time. I had no idea or even a recollection of what Adventists thought it meant. As I tried to remember, nothing came to mind from talks or sermons that I might have heard or from Adventist books that I had read. Within seconds of opening the book, I knew instantly by revelation that the predominant structure of the book of Revelation involves the unfolding of three scenarios. I was in complete awe and totally amazed by the revelation. As I skimmed though the book, the revelation was confirmed. It was all there. It was so obvious.

Upvote 0

Avonia

Just look through the telescope . . .
Dec 13, 2007
✟9,313.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
In Relationship
The Adventist scholar Raymond Cottrell had no problem recognizing how intensely Biblical and Adventist my interpretation of Daniel and Revelation is. I've had many long discussions with Cottrell in the early 1980s at both Loma Linda University and in his home. Cottrell said that my view is amazingly consistent. He had no Biblical objections against it because of its internal consistency but he rejected it because he presupposed that I was biased. For Cottrell, it all boiled down to this. He accused me of trying to prove the traditional view. That was his rebuttal. That's the only argument he had. His accusation is nonsense because my view came by revelation at a very inconvenient time. It was the Friday just before finals week at the end of my first year at the University of Calif., San Diego. I was a student of mathematics. I should have been studying for finals. There was absolutely no outside influence to motivate me to study Daniel and Revelation at that juncture. I was a typically stupid Adventist at that time. Then at 1 A.M. on Sabbath morning and for every conscious moment after that for three solid weeks, other than going to school to take my final exams, I was supernaturally driven to study the book of Daniel and was in a constant state of being continually overwhelmed by revelation. At the end of it I was a Bible scholar that had all of Daniel and Revelation figured out. I can not be accused of bias. For those who understand my notes I think it's obvious that the conclusions I came to were given to me by God. Even the connection between Daniel and Revelation is without bias. I remember that when I had finished studying Daniel and having a complete understanding of it, I then turned to Revelation. In so doing I remember the trepidation I felt, literally trembling at the thought that God was guiding me and I had no idea what I would find. It quickly came to my mind, having read the book of Revelation before, that I couldn't even remember what the seven seals and seven trumpets were about. I couldn't remember anything about those sections. As I said previously, I was a typically stupid Adventist at the time. I had no idea or even a recollection of what Adventists thought it meant. As I tried to remember, nothing came to mind from talks or sermons that I might have heard or from Adventist books that I had read. Within seconds of opening the book, I knew instantly by revelation that the predominant structure of the book of Revelation involves the unfolding of three scenarios. I was in complete awe and totally amazed by the revelation. As I skimmed though the book, the revelation was confirmed. It was all there. It was so obvious.

When you make posts like this, it helps us understand you more. I think that's a good thing. Many people aren't reading the links you usually post, so they just see you for what you write here.

I personally am interested in anyone who has an experience of inspiration.

I also used the word "whacko" not as a cut at you. I used it because you are a little outside of where people are comfortable! If I really thought you were a whacko, I certainly wouldn't say it.

I suspect the biggest issue with your message at this point is communication. You close some people off before they have a chance to relate to you. Since you feel directed by God to give the message, I think you have to be a little savvier about who you are talking to, and what approach to use. You appear to write some people off before they have a chance to learn anything from you.

Just thoughts. Take them. Leave them. Or anything in-between!

Upvote 0

StormyOne

Senior Veteran
Aug 21, 2005
Alabama
✟5,866.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When you make posts like this, it helps us understand you more. I think that's a good thing. Many people aren't reading the links you usually post, so they just see you for what you write here.

I also used the word "whacko" not as a cut at you. I used it because you are a little outside of where people are comfortable! If I really thought you were a whacko, I certainly wouldn't say it.

I suspect the biggest issue with your message at this point is communication. You close some people off before they have a chance to relate to you. Since you feel directed by God to give the message, I think you have to be a little savvier about who you are talking to, and what approach to use. You appear to write some people off before they have a chance to learn anything from you.

most of us who are familiar with Bourbaki have read the links, or have even joined his forum... many have not lasted long as his system there is quite interesting... some of us have ended up in jail, or hell or some other category he has... so we know him....and his views....

just wanted to clarify...

Upvote 0

Adventtruth

God is the Gospel!
Sep 7, 2006
Raliegh Durham North Carolina
✟18,183.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Oh I'm one of those who have read his ideas. They are independant in thought...private interpretations....unorthodoxed. Now for those who don't understand bible doctrines and don't hold to its integrity through out, this sort of thing is compelling.

I suspect much of what we learned in Adventism, and once believed, owes to the fact that we where a bit immature in bible doctrines thus it all was compelling to us. But we are commanded to drink milk that we can eat meat...feed off Christ, be nourished that we would be skilled in the things of God.

Now I would not go as far to say this person Eugene does not enjoy Christ...I even agree with Him that God in Christ is the most thrilling person in the universe, I would even suggest that God fills up the sum of Beauty, we will never see anything that will supercede His radiance and splendor. That is why He continues to draw us closer to Himself, because God Himself is the greatest gift God could ever give us. Nother surpasses God.

Eugenes influence through his written words are only compelling to the unlearned or unstable.

AT

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums