ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Please reread my post and address the actual concerns instead of using the comment for your own purposes.
You mean as a loudspeaker to push their own theology on everyone else instead of actually holding a conversation that goes back and forth with questions and answers.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You mean as a loudspeaker to push their own theology on everyone else instead of actually holding a conversation that goes back and forth with questions and answers.

Yes.

I was expecting a debate here/answers to my questions, an actual two sided conversation, but when one is so caught up in place where they cannot possibly be wrong, I guess I should have expected just what I got....nothing. That, or he cannot stand up to the questioning.

But I am, after all, a mere BAC...how dare I challenge a self professed Second Spirit baptimite, as in:

BACs have very little "power" compared to those having the second Spirit baptism. Only these are Spirit-filled (shown in the chart also).

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
None of us have real insight into everything spiritual.
This is just not one of your strong points.

Well my friend your certainly entitled to your opinion.

And a patronizing opinion at that.

BNR, remember, we have no evidence here anyone has anymore insight than you do, for all we know these self professed "powers" are no more than something imagined, in order to fill an insecurity. I say that because a few things just don't fit together like they should, one being, only the arrogant getting filled with the spirit while the humble such as yourself and others here being touted as on a lower level. Just doesn't make biblical sense.

Upvote 0

YeshuaFan

Oct 19, 2018
Macomb
✟56,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

“Surely the Lord God does nothing, unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.” (Amos 3:7)

These days, God is warning His prophets/watchmen that many of His people are going to be rejected for entrance into heaven!

About a year ago, I was greatly blessed when I first encountered some of God’s warnings to His prophets
and watchmen!

For they were a very welcome CONFIRMATION to God’s many dire warnings I had seen and believed in the NT.

Father God and the Lord Jesus Christ have been speaking to Their prophets and watchmen through words, dreams, visions, etc. as prophesied in Acts 2:17-18, Joel 2:28-32. These serve to reveal the very poor condition of the church in the last days of thise age! Many of these warnings are being shared on Internet sites, and excerpts from a few of them follow …

“My children, the churches of man have taught lies for so long that they are engrained in many of you as your truths … My dearest children, wake up and shake off all the false doctrines of man.”

“My people have been led astray by wolves in sheep’s clothing, taking from them the very spark that I put in each person. These usurpers have robbed My children of life eternal, and My children are too blind to see anything.”

“My son, warn My body to put away the strange gods that they worship (many examples are listed) … I must bring My judgments to My house,
or many will perish for all eternity.”

“My son, I weep for My people. I love them so much, yet I must bring My judgment on them to save them from an eternity away from me …
Hear My voice, walk in the spirit, put on My armor, and prepare to fight a battle that only those in Me will win. Shalom, Father.”

“Now hear Me well. You all have a short season of grace for your purification. The season is also to prepare for the hard days soon to come … My Son will come to those prepared for the marriage union.”

“I am bringing My judgements on a backslidden, rebellious Church, where the people who sit in
the pews are as lost as the world.”

“There are many who profess Me, but don’t know their efforts and their prayers are in vain.”

“For I shall have a people cleansed of all filth
of flesh and purified by My fires of purification, perfecting holiness.”

“Shepherds leading multitudes to hell”

Pastors will be held accountable for NOT teaching critical NT truths to the church! The blood of many will be on the hands of false shepherds.

“Their work is to watch over your souls, and they are accountable to God.” (Hebrews 13:17).

Paul warned the church elders at Ephesus: “If anyone suffers eternal death, it’s not my fault, for I didn’t shrink from declaring all that God wants you to know.” (Acts 20:26)
That warning would be well advised to start right in the midst of Charismatic Chaos and other fringe groups!

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟888,944.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And a patronizing opinion at that.

BNR, remember, we have no evidence here anyone has anymore insight than you do, for all we know these self professed "powers" are no more than something imagined, in order to fill an insecurity. I say that because a few things just don't fit together like they should, one being, only the arrogant getting filled with the spirit while the humble such as yourself and others here being touted as on a lower level. Just doesn't make biblical sense.

Well this really got off subject when I quoted the parable of the vine in John 15. BSCR says the apostles had not received the Holy Spirit but I maintain that they had received wisdom from God. Moreover I would say they received all the fruits of the Holy Spirit except speaking in tongues (foreign languages not gibberish) from Jesus Himself before Pentecost. I see evidence that they believed, they were a new creation, they received wisdom from God, they performed miracles, they preached about the coming of Jesus, they were kept by the power of Jesus. All attributes of receiving the Holy Spirit and yet they possessed these qualities before having received the in dwelling of the Holy Spirit. As John 6:45 says they will be taught by God. Whether it be from The Father, the Son, or the Holy Spirit is irrelevant.

Upvote 0