Canada
✟71,497.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ive accepted Gods will and am not gonna go for a very high paying job.
In doing so ive had his peace and joy come over me.

I used to think that some things were credited to my own power, like my hardwork to be a skillful tradesman. But im slowly realizing the most basic of virtues come from God. Determination, positive attitude, hard work, kindness.

And even following His will, something so simple as listening to Him, in doing so, He will bless you and add virtues to your character, the simplest things that most take for granted "oh, thats just the way I AM...."

Praise Jesus for letting my heart grow in Him. For letting us all grow, while He waters us perpetually

Brad D.

A Way Unknown
Aug 22, 2022
US
✟106,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ive accepted Gods will and am not gonna go for a very high paying job.
In doing so ive had his peace and joy come over me.

I used to think that some things were credited to my own power, like my hardwork to be a skillful tradesman. But im slowly realizing the most basic of virtues come from God. Determination, positive attitude, hard work, kindness.

And even following His will, something so simple as listening to Him, in doing so, He will bless you and add virtues to your character, the simplest things that most take for granted "oh, thats just the way I AM...."

Praise Jesus for letting my heart grow in Him. For letting us all grow, while He waters us perpetually

Blessings, whatever riches of this earth you lose may your riches be 100 fold in Him.
Hebrews 11:25-26 choosing rather to suffer affliction with the the people of God.... (Moses) esteemed the reproaches of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt.

• Friendly
Reactions: Br4nd0n
Upvote 0

Br4nd0n

Mar 24, 2017
Canada
✟71,497.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Blessings, whatever riches of this earth you lose may your riches be 100 fold in Him.
Hebrews 11:25-26 choosing rather to suffer affliction with the the people of God.... (Moses) esteemed the reproaches of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt.
What an overwhelming encouragement, Brad. Thank you so much my friend, sincerely.

• Friendly
Reactions: Brad D.
Upvote 0