California
✟164,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So our toilet kept leaking water, and a new flush valve (The part that connects the upper holding tank to the bottom flushing tank) and new gasket and bolts were needed.

I went to Home Depot (at 6am) and after searching for a complete kit, got 1. flush valve, $8 and 2. a gasket and bolt kit for $14.

As I was heading to the door I passed the clearance self, but then just stepped back just to check it out. What do I see but an complete kit with flush valve, gasket and bolts! (by Kohler, which was my original) for $13 so I got that instead. I thanked the Lord.

God never ceases to amaze me how He's not just involved in the high and mighty works but also in the everyday little things. Praise God through Christ Jesus!

Maybe you have a similar stories.

icxn

Bραδύγλωσσος αἰπόλος μαθητεύων κνίζειν συκάμινα
Dec 13, 2004
✟210,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
...Maybe you have a similar stories.
Here's one from Saint Paisios:

There lived a monk on Mt Athos. His cell stood alone. One day he decided to climb the mountain to pray to God. He left his cell and began to climb the hill on a footpath. Suddenly, the monk saw a large white mushroom. Glory to Thee, O God - he thought, he stood and prayed thanking God for sending him this mushroom. He decided to cut it off on the way back for dinner.

After praying on the Mount, the monk began to go down. The sun was about to go down and the twilight fell on the mountain. The monk reached for the mushroom sent to him by God and saw that it was stepped on by a deer and there was only half the mushroom left. "Thank you God!" the monk said again."So I have enough for dinner with the half!"

Already approaching his cell the monk saw another mushroom. But bending down, he saw that it was rotten. And maybe it was also poisonous.

The monk again began to thank God that He saved him from the poisonous mushroom and turned rotten. When he returned the monk dined on the half mushroom.

See, he thanked God for the mushroom, for the half mushroom and the rotten one! He thanked God for all.
In the morning the monk came out and oh what a miracle! Mushrooms had grown every where!

Upvote 0

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,356,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So our toilet kept leaking water, and a new flush valve (The part that connects the upper holding tank to the bottom flushing tank) and new gasket and bolts were needed.

I went to Home Depot (at 6am) and after searching for a complete kit, got 1. flush valve, $8 and 2. a gasket and bolt kit for $14.

As I was heading to the door I passed the clearance self, but then just stepped back just to check it out. What do I see but an complete kit with flush valve, gasket and bolts! (by Kohler, which was my original) for $13 so I got that instead. I thanked the Lord.

God never ceases to amaze me how He's not just involved in the high and mighty works but also in the everyday little things. Praise God through Christ Jesus!

Maybe you have a similar stories.

Thank you!

Upvote 0