• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

God Healed Me!! Everyone Praise Him!

StillBelieve

Jul 19, 2014
USA
✟7,707.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello everyone!!

I just HAVE to put this on the site becuz GOD HAS HEALED ME!!
Here's my story; Ive suffered from migraines since childhood becuz of a hormonal disorder, namely estrogen dominance which is what it has appeared to be by the symptoms. The first one was when I was only in jr. high school at about 13 or 14 when all that stuff starts kicking up for us girls. I don't remember too many after that until around 17 or 18?? Hard to remember right now, but it REALLY kicked up with my first pregnancy at 20 which made the hormones go crazy! Ive been literally tortured since then. For the past almost 15 yrs, I've lived in a horrible "relationship" if you can even call it that , with a toxic extreme narcisisst/sociopath, that conned me from the very beginning. He never loved me, and I don't even think he ever even liked me in that way. He just wanted a younger version of a "sugar mama" as his narcissist supply, and I never knew he was a pathological liar con-artist, and sexual predator and serial
philanderer. I found out. I've tried to get him to leave many many times, but he fought me on it tooth and nail and even used the so called "law" against me, becuz females in my state have no rights against a male perpetrator. They don't listen to females. We have to have everything "on camera" or no go. So anyway, I finally started trying to live my life more for God and according to His Word, and my soon to be ex finally left! I am free!
God freed me, but when I wanted to get up on sunday mornings and go to a church to worship with other believers, the usual morning headache/migraines would always be in the way. By the time I felt a little better, it would be too late. I've reached out to other brethren here on this website, and they have prayed for me, and a couple of believers here in my town. And guess what??? HE HEALED ME! PRAISE BE TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST!!!!!! I ALWAYS had a headache or beginning migraine when waking up, every single day without fail, except for maybe one day out of a couple weeks or more. I HAVEN'T HAD A HEADACHE OR MIGRAINE WHEN WAKING SINCE LAST SATURDAY!!!!!! This is simply NOT me!! That just doesn't happened with me. HE DID IT!! Now, I am FREE!! I am finally free to actually get up and go and be with other true believers and worship our God in peace and without the constant pain in my head. PRAISE GOD EVERYONE!!
PRAISE HIM!! This is my story and my experience and I just HAVE TO SHARE IT!! I AM ECCSTATIC!! I feel so different, so ALIVE! I AM ALIVE IN CHRIST!
I LIVE MY LIFE ONLY FOR HIM, MY LORD AND SAVIOR AND FOR NO ONE ELSE EVER!!! PRAISE GOD!!