Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Video Talk

1 Timothy 2:1-7 ESV

“First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way. This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all, which is the testimony given at the proper time. For this I was appointed a preacher and an apostle (I am telling the truth, I am not lying), a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth.”

In America, tomorrow (Tuesday, November 8) is midterm elections. And people will be voting for the candidates of their choice who they believe will do a good job as elected officials. And usually during election time Christians will post this passage of Scripture, at least the first two verses, and they will ask people to pray for these people in high up positions and for the elections. But I have noticed that some of these requests for prayer have a political leaning to them where they are trying to tell people how to vote.

So, I would encourage all Christians who believe that their votes count, and so they vote in these elections, to pray according to the Scriptures and not according to the persuasion of other humans. Now as you may have picked up on here I do not vote. Why? Because there is no left and right politically speaking. Left and right are just for our entertainment and distraction and to get people riled up against each other. For they are all on the same team working for the same elitists who are the ones running this world.

So they are all working together to bring about this rule of the beast and the conquering of all peoples and nations and this bringing us all into a one world order and a one world religion where we will all hold hands across the globe and all sing in unison the song, “Kumbaya.” Our elected officials have been talking about this for years, and they show their hands often, and we can watch and see the things that are taking place now in the world which are leading to this rule of the beast. But I did not go into all that on the video. I just lightly touched on it.

My point was/is that when we pray for all people, and when we pray for kings and people in high up positions, we need to make certain we are praying according to the Scriptures and according to the will of God and not according to the will of any human. And we need to be praying for the salvation of all people, but according to the Scriptures and not according to the gospel that so many of them are teaching today which is a diluted gospel message intended to appease the people of the world and human flesh.

For salvation from sin does not come about via a once in a lifetime decision to believe in Jesus Christ and now you are good to go to heaven when you die regardless of how you live from now until then. For Jesus died that we might die with him to sin and live to him and to his righteousness. He died to deliver us from our slavery to sin so we would no longer live as slaves to sin but now as slaves to God and to his righteousness. And we are required of God to turn away from our sins to follow Jesus Christ in obedience to his commands as part of our salvation for our salvation is not absent of works.

So, just make sure when you are praying for all people, and when you are praying for kings and for people in high up positions, and when you are praying for the salvation of human souls that you are praying according to the word of God and not according to the words of humans who may not be leading you in the right direction. Make sure you understand that our salvation involves us daily putting sin to death, by the Spirit, and us walking in holiness and in righteousness in obedience to our Lord, by that same Spirit, so you know how to pray for people to be saved.

[Matt 7:21-23; Matt 24:9-14; Lu 9:23-26; Rom 1:18-32; Rom 2:6-8; Rom 6:1-23; Rom 8:1-14,24; Rom 12:1-2; Rom 13:11; 1 Co 6:9-10,19-20; 2 Co 5:10,15,21; 1 Co 1:18; 1 Co 15:1-2; 2 Tim 1:8-9; Heb 9:28; 1 Pet 1:5; Gal 5:16-21; Gal 6:7-8; Eph 2:8-10; Eph 4:17-32; Eph 5:3-6; Col 1:21-23; Col 3:5-17; 1 Pet 2:24; Tit 2:11-14; 1 Jn 1:5-9; 1 Jn 2:3-6,24-25; 1 Jn 3:4-10; Heb 3:6,14-15; Heb 10:23-31; Heb 12:1-2; Rev 21:8,27; Rev 22:14-15]

Caution: This link may contain ads beyond my control

When in The Stillness

An Original Work / September 26, 2011

When in the stillness of this moment,
Speak to me, Lord, I humbly pray.
Be my desire, set me on fire,
Teach me to love always.
Help me to walk in fellowship with You,
Listening to You; sit at Your feet.
Whisper Your words to me,
Oh, how gently, guiding me in Your truth.

While we are waiting for Your blessing,
Lord, in our hearts be King today.
Help us to live for you ev’ry moment,
List’ning to what You say.
May we not stray from your word within us,
Help us obey You, Lord, in all things,
Walking each moment, Lord, in Your presence,
Our offerings to You bring.

Help us to love You, Lord, our master;
Be an example of Your love,
Helping the hurting, lift up the fallen,
Showing them Your great love.
Teach them to love You, follow You always,
Bearing their cross and turning from sin;
Walking in daily fellowship with You,
Making You Lord and King.

Reactions: mourningdove~

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,356,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Friendly
Reactions: mourningdove~
Upvote 0

littleangelone

Mar 9, 2019
Oregon
✟48,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
yes i agree with you on some of what you mentioned, i agree there needs to be a revivial in America & the U.K. i just don't know if the kingdom of the beast is a one world order but that is a possbility i'm not ruleing that out that that might be the case

Upvote 0

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,356,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
yes i agree with you on some of what you mentioned, i agree there needs to be a revivial in America & the U.K. i just don't know if the kingdom of the beast is a one world order but that is a possbility i'm not ruleing that out that that might be the case

Thank you. Glory to God. If you read the book of Revelation, specifically chapter 13, it is very clear that this control of the beast is worldwide. It is a one world order of this beast who sits as king and who rules over the people of the world.

Upvote 0