Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟96,301.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Time soon comes around for cutting the grass in the garden. It's a never-ending,recurring task,usually for my wife. 'If that is how God clothes the grass of the field...will He not more clothe you...'
For your wife! Gosh, I guess it will keep her fit.

Yes, God clothes his children in righteousness so that we shine like lamps in the darkness.

• Agree
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,614.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Time soon comes around for cutting the grass in the garden. It's a never-ending,recurring task,usually for my wife. 'If that is how God clothes the grass of the field...will He not more clothe you...'
Oh how does providence keep that tally book of trillions of hair up to (the second) date? Do you suppose the only thing that wearies Him are those hearts that enter by faith, forget and exit in doubt? No!

“, , yet because this widow troubles me I
will avenge her, lest by her continual
coming she weary me.’ ”

(Luke 18:5)​

• Agree
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Oh how does providence keep that tally book of trillions of hair up to (the second) date? Do you suppose the only thing that wearies Him are those hearts that enter by faith, forget and exit in doubt? No!

“, , yet because this widow troubles me I
will avenge her, lest by her continual
coming she weary me.’ ”

(Luke 18:5)​
So true! 'The very hairs of our head are numbered!'. Mine are getting fewer! Keep us in faith Lord!

• Prayers
Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'I come to the garden alone while the dew is still on the roses and the voice I hear,falling on my ear the Son of God discloses and He walks with me and He talks with me and He tells me I am His own and the joy we share as we tarry there,none other has ever known' (C Austin Miles)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums