Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So yes, I have started to be less anxious about God; I have started to trust that He cares - I have found it is impossible not to like this feeling, that He cares, that it's going to be alright.

I have been highly strung for a long time, trying to be something, trying to be someone, but with God, all that takes a back seat to "hi! how are you going? Are you getting where you want to be? Do you need help? Are you trying to change something you can't change without God being God?" It just feels great: I am not playing a game no one can win, no one can build hope playing.

The Bible says "in His Name the Gentiles shall trust" but it is far deeper than that, if a Gentile can trust, a believer can transcend in His power altogether; if a Gentile can trust, the word of His Power can open up the nations to Him who is in the Holy Spirit; if a Gentile can trust, nothing can stand in the way of His Command, all things under Him fulfilling His Will - that is what I am talking about! It is power overcoming!

Anyway, the love that I imagined would be in Heaven, is in my heart already, and how greatly pleased I am that it has been revealed - the steps to the Cross, grow ever the more steady, as His Love is revealed.

Praise Jesus!

GaveMeJoy

Nov 28, 2019
San diego
✟41,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi there,

So yes, I have started to be less anxious about God; I have started to trust that He cares - I have found it is impossible not to like this feeling, that He cares, that it's going to be alright.

I have been highly strung for a long time, trying to be something, trying to be someone, but with God, all that takes a back seat to "hi! how are you going? Are you getting where you want to be? Do you need help? Are you trying to change something you can't change without God being God?" It just feels great: I am not playing a game no one can win, no one can build hope playing.

The Bible says "in His Name the Gentiles shall trust" but it is far deeper than that, if a Gentile can trust, a believer can transcend in His power altogether; if a Gentile can trust, the word of His Power can open up the nations to Him who is in the Holy Spirit; if a Gentile can trust, nothing can stand in the way of His Command, all things under Him fulfilling His Will - that is what I am talking about! It is power overcoming!

Anyway, the love that I imagined would be in Heaven, is in my heart already, and how greatly pleased I am that it has been revealed - the steps to the Cross, grow ever the more steady, as His Love is revealed.

Praise Jesus!
You are walking in the joy of the Lord. Al believers can access this joy no matter what happens to them in this life!

Upvote 0