Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Okay, so I just got some really good news from my boss!

My store got a 100% rating from a Health and Public Safety inspector, and this is the first time that this has ever happened to any store in our district. So, to celebrate, my boss said that we are all going to the beach for a day trip!

It feels like this came out of nowhere and I'm still in a pleasant state of shock. And to think that earlier this week I was feeling pretty crummy. I guess this just goes to show that when things are down, the sunshine is waiting for you just on the other side.

I don't mean to brag when I bring this up, I just wanted to share this news with others because it's going to be so fun going on this trip with people I consider to be my friends. :)

HoneyBee

Prodigal Daughter
Site Supporter
Feb 19, 2017
West Coast
✟198,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Beach? Where do you live that is so warm that people can go to the beach in early March? Haha.
The sunshine state known as California, that's where! :ahah:

Nah, but first of all, we're heading there in early April, so it might be a bit warmer possibly... even though it's always pretty cold whenever I go to the Bay Area, as it is commonly referred to. In any case, though, I'm sure I'm going to have a great time. :)

Reactions: MariaJLM
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Okay, so I just got some really good news from my boss!

My store got a 100% rating from a Health and Public Safety inspector, and this is the first time that this has ever happened to any store in our district. So, to celebrate, my boss said that we are all going to the beach for a day trip!

It feels like this came out of nowhere and I'm still in a pleasant state of shock. And to think that earlier this week I was feeling pretty crummy. I guess this just goes to show that when things are down, the sunshine is waiting for you just on the other side.

I don't mean to brag when I bring this up, I just wanted to share this news with others because it's going to be so fun going on this trip with people I consider to be my friends. :)
Have fun ...

• Friendly
Reactions: HoneyBee
Upvote 0

MariaJLM

Crazy Cat Lady
Aug 1, 2018
Calgary
✟50,815.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
CA-Others
The sunshine state known as California, that's where! :ahah:

Nah, but first of all, we're heading there in early April, so it might be a bit warmer possibly... even though it's always pretty cold whenever I go to the Bay Area, as it is commonly referred to. In any case, though, I'm sure I'm going to have a great time. :)

Where I am there's still a lot of snow. It snowed again yesterday too :expressionless:.

• Friendly
Reactions: HoneyBee
Upvote 0

HoneyBee

Prodigal Daughter
Site Supporter
Feb 19, 2017
West Coast
✟198,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Where I am there's still a lot of snow. It snowed again yesterday too :expressionless:.
Sounds a bit chilly in your neck of the woods. Well, at least you can maybe still make snowmen?

It never snows where I live, so snow is fun for me to see and interact with, lol.

Upvote 0