Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So I have been thinking about what it was that God specifically did, in creating what He did and I suddenly hit upon what the Holy Spirit was trying to point out to me: God created to begin with, by positioning angels...

The question of what and where is not as important as grounding the truth perceived in the scripture revealed, so let me turn you to the parable of the talents (Matthew 25ish): here is a story of God delegating to his angels what they must commit to when He is gone. The same is true of Creation; God commits to His angels "this is what I have for you, until I have come back" - this creates a relationship one angel to another, that are upheld by the value of God's Word.

When God comes back: He expects to see the fruit of what He has created, at the hands of the angels, to which He has given talents - it is a story of creation. The Devil does not understand that God wishes him to have a part in the creation of God and does nothing with what was expected, instead putting the onus of creation squarely back with God - but this is not how God works, and God simply puts more responsibility with those angels that have already worked to have a part in His creation, as He intended. The best the Devil can do, is catch up!

This is something science can literally test! Instead of trying to smash particles, they could do as God has set out, by arranging physical forces to carry a particulate response to the vibration originally contained in God's word - with the right entanglement, it should be possible to create energy, not at no cost or mass of power, but in principle, power that was not at first extent, in what God created - when He arranged the angels as He did.

The point being, that God creates relationally. He does not set out to align once force with another - He creates what He loves, through the aligning of those that know the difference.

Thanks, for your thoughts.

-C

Loyce KG

Everyone MUST hear the gospel of Christ!
Nov 19, 2018
Kampala
✟44,026.00
Country
Uganda
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hi there,

So I have been thinking about what it was that God specifically did, in creating what He did and I suddenly hit upon what the Holy Spirit was trying to point out to me: God created to begin with, by positioning angels...

The question of what and where is not as important as grounding the truth perceived in the scripture revealed, so let me turn you to the parable of the talents (Matthew 25ish): here is a story of God delegating to his angels what they must commit to when He is gone. The same is true of Creation; God commits to His angels "this is what I have for you, until I have come back" - this creates a relationship one angel to another, that are upheld by the value of God's Word.

When God comes back: He expects to see the fruit of what He has created, at the hands of the angels, to which He has given talents - it is a story of creation. The Devil does not understand that God wishes him to have a part in the creation of God and does nothing with what was expected, instead putting the onus of creation squarely back with God - but this is not how God works, and God simply puts more responsibility with those angels that have already worked to have a part in His creation, as He intended. The best the Devil can do, is catch up!

This is something science can literally test! Instead of trying to smash particles, they could do as God has set out, by arranging physical forces to carry a particulate response to the vibration originally contained in God's word - with the right entanglement, it should be possible to create energy, not at no cost or mass of power, but in principle, power that was not at first extent, in what God created - when He arranged the angels as He did.

The point being, that God creates relationally. He does not set out to align once force with another - He creates what He loves, through the aligning of those that know the difference.

Thanks, for your thoughts.

-C
What!!! This doesn't line up with the creation account in scripture and the rest of it didn't make sense to me.

Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
I am just calling it for what it is: an account.

When God said "Let there be light", He was saying "those (angels) that know the difference between light and dark, let my Word concerning the light, pass through!"

"He will speak truths kept secret from the foundation of the world" (paraphrase), in other words, everything He says pertains to the beginning of creation (even his parables).

So, every day, God was basically re-arranging angels.

This is important, because it is a metaphor for us to pay attention to today: we are not supposed to be waiting for God to start something, we are supposed to be gathering awareness of how God has arranged us - so that we are ready when his Word comes (see the parable of the ready servants - Matthew 24ish).

When the Devil comes, he comes saying "I have arranged the angels and spoken, you can worship me" - are you saying the Genesis account explains how the angels fell?

Jesus says "the Devil speaks of his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it" (John 8:44) do you mean to say until I have read the book of Genesis, I can not resist the Devil? That the rearrangement of angels is not something he is tempted with?

I appreciate your answers, I do - but Genesis is a broad brush to be saying, "more faith is required" by... if that is what you are encouraging.

Upvote 0