Uk
✟8,590.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi. I just wanted to share this experience because I don’t have anyone in person I can do this with :)

For background, I’m on a strict budget this month due to various expenses. But I had booked in for a desperately needed hair appointment this Saturday and, as is usual for me - I’d called the salon the day before and checked all was well with the appointment. The cheery salon receptionist confirmed I was booked in and that they’d see me for my appointment the following day.

However, when I arrived at the salon yesterday…there was no sign of my appointment anywhere. The salon ladies were as confused as I was. They studied the diary, looked at it back to front and, although they recalled I was booked in for that day - my appointment had disappeared and the diary was now completely full with other clients.

I said: “well, this is very odd but please don’t worry, I’ll just book in again for a few weeks time”. But I left the salon feeling very confused and the stylists also baffled, particularly as I had spoken to the salon the day before and they had seen my appointment and confirmed it.

Anyway…fast forward to this morning, the day after…I woke up and opened Facebook and the first thing I see was a post from a lady in a Facebook group I’m a member of. She was asking for food. She had no money and no access to any food banks. Nobody had responded on her post.

At that point, I immediately felt the presence of God so strongly, I just randomly burst out crying. I was sobbing and jumped up and said, “it’s you! I can feel you!” - his warmth, love and compassion. And suddenly it all made sense in my mind. I knew I wasn’t meant to attend the hair appointment yesterday because I needed to keep the money to be able to buy this lady some food.

I know I don’t likely have to convince anyone here…but I *know* this was God’s work. It’s like…God has made sure this is solid in my mind. This was truly God’s engineering. I felt it. If I’d have spent this money on my hair appointment yesterday, I wouldn’t have been able to get the lady some food. I believe God worked his magic with that appointment diary and made sure this lady and her family would be fed.

Have a lovely day/evening, wherever you are xxxxxx