Glad to be here from PA

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟932,732.00
Faith
Atheist
Originally posted by Matrix2006
Hi Tinker Grey. I live a hop skip and a jump away from you. I'm live right here in Harrisburg. Nice to hear from someone so close to home.
Actually, I said "I grew up there". I am in Texas now!

My family and I were just back to visit my folks and my brother & family. My brother is in Reemstown (sp?) and my folks still have a Lebanon address.

We probably passed you as we went down Rte 76, though. :)

Tinker

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
How are things down in Texas? Looks like we are finally getting relief from the drought.

You said that you probably passed Hbg. on 76. You sure did. I probably will never move to Texas since heat and I do not get along very well.

Anyway, sure hope you're enjoying yourself.

God bless.

Upvote 0

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟932,732.00
Faith
Atheist
Today is a picture perfect day. High around 70. Clear blue skies. Wonderful.

What I miss the most about PA is the Autumn. We don't get color here in our trees -- or at least not in comparison to the North East.

I like winter. But being a motorcyclist, I get more riding year round down here.

Enjoy your time here.

Tinker

Upvote 0

E-beth

Senior Contributor
Feb 6, 2002
Ohio
Visit site
✟20,861.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
/me blows in with the wind from Downingtown, AKA exit 23 ...

Howdy!!!! Nice weather we are having, eh? The best thing about the six feet of water that it has rained on me in the past two weeks is that I don't have to worry so much about my hair looking good in the mornings. It always ends up looking the same....wet, frizzy, and pitiful!

Upvote 0
Hi E-Beth!! Nice to hear from you. You're saying it rained for two weeks?

It only rained here a couple of days and not enough to pull us out of the drought stage. That's ok, because as we all know, God is in control.

By the way, you got me curious. Exactly where are you from, if you don't mind me asking. If you don't want to say over the site, that's ok.

God bless!!!

Upvote 0