kittystrawberry

Undiscovered Treasure
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2005
✟636,669.00
Faith
Methodist
I am bored right now so here is the deal:
The 2nd, 5th, 9th, 13th, and 15th posters will get 50 blessing each.
The 25th and 37th poster will get 100 blessing.
The 50th, 75th, 100th and 150th poster will get 200 blessing.
The 250th poster will get 250 blessing.
The 500th poster will get 500 blessing.
The 1000th poster will get 1000 blessing. At that time the naming game will be over.

In each post/replies, give me two unique name for my frogs. [Yes, I got brough frogs yesterday.] They are my new pets. I don't know if they are both male or female. They are both light brown with spot. ;) My last pet, a fish that died the next day after I brought it in March, was named Tree.

If I pick your set of names for my frogs, you will be award 2000 blessing. The thread will still continue to the 1000th post even if I have already pick a set of name. So you would still have a chance to get 1000 blessing. Have fun!

If my math is correct, the total blessing that will be given away is 5,000 in this thread.

Edit to add: I am the first poster. The next person to post after me will be the second poster. Post number = the number of poster you are.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.