• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Getting out of the heat Summer thread!

Discussion in 'Blessings Exchange' started by One day at a time, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Colleen1

Colleen1 Legend

+2,025
    Christian
    Private
    "Hi" back at ya. Sounds like you're having a good summer. That's great. :clap:

2. whitebeaches

whitebeaches Legend Supporter

+4,286
    Baptist
    Single
    i love the summer to

3. Colleen1

Colleen1 Legend

+2,025
    Christian
    Private
    I went to the beach again. Boy was it nice. I'm glad I'm taking time to enjoy the summer.

4. Susie~Q

Susie~Q John 3:16 God bless you. Supporter

+2,214
    New Zealand
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Cool here again and windy, we have not turned our A/C on once. I have a feeling we are going to have a very early winter, leaves already are dropping from one of our trees.
    Have a nice evening ya'all.

5. Colleen1

Colleen1 Legend

+2,025
    Christian
    Private
    I hope you manage to have a few more really great days of summer. I hope you're feeling better. Have a great night. Take care.

p.s. you're in my prayers

6. whitebeaches

+4,286
    Baptist
    Single
    thats wonderful colleen. i went a few days ago and enjoyed a nice walk on the boardwalk.

7. whitebeaches

+4,286
    Baptist
    Single
    my ac has been on practically every day. what a difference in weather. sounds lovely there.

8. Colleen1

Colleen1 Legend

+2,025
    Christian
    Private
    I've been wondering about that. Sounds lovely. Never been there but heard it's suppose to be really neat. Very lucky. I really like being by the beach. Enjoy the sound of water. :)

9. whitebeaches

+4,286
    Baptist
    Single
    so do i and girl youd love it here. plenty of beach. :^)

10. Colleen1

Colleen1 Legend

+2,025
    Christian
    Private
    Just what I was thinking. I find it relaxing. I'm happy you get to be around such a lovely place. It makes a difference in our lives.

11. whitebeaches

+4,286
    Baptist
    Single
    it sure does colleen.the ocean relaxes me and i love it

12. psalms 91

psalms 91 Legend

+12,068
    Word of Faith
    Private
    US-Democrat
    You are both so fortunate to live by the ocean, I love it

13. whitebeaches

+4,286
    Baptist
    Single
    it is nice. i grew up near lake ontario and use to sit out on the break wall. i love the water.

14. psalms 91

psalms 91 Legend

+12,068
    Word of Faith
    Private
    US-Democrat
    so do I but the mountains are nice as well

15. whitebeaches

+4,286
    Baptist
    Single
    yes, they are. have an opportunity to go mountain climbing next summer with my sister and her family

16. psalms 91

psalms 91 Legend

+12,068
    Word of Faith
    Private
    US-Democrat
    sounds nice wish I could go with you

17. whitebeaches

+4,286
    Baptist
    Single
    it will be fun. i will be in the adirondacks.

18. whitebeaches

+4,286
    Baptist
    Single
    its a beautiful 83 degrees outside.

19. Colleen1

Colleen1 Legend

+2,025
    Christian
    Private
    Wow, nice. :)

20. Colleen1

Colleen1 Legend

+2,025
    Christian
    Private
    I don't live by the ocean (been there though). I do live around several lakes. Two in particular. Lots of park area. There's a park on an island near here I love going to. Not only lovely in summer but beautiful in fall with the colored leaves over hanging the roads. The fall colored trees along the water are pretty as well. I use to go out there even more frequently than I do now. Use to go there to be inspired, writing poetry, art. I also love the mountains haven't been there for a long while but I'd love to go back. It'd be nice to plan a trip there one of these summers. Yeah, I do love the mountains.

:pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink: