Getting Ahead Of The Media

Beloved2018

Theotokos, Pregnant With Christ, Save Us!
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2018
KY
✟54,640.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I came across another article a friend posted. The article was about Pope Francis donating I forget how much from Peter's Pence to the migrants in Mexico. I don't really care if he wants to donate money to the migrants. The rest of the article was just silly nonsense as usual.
What I hate is not being ahead of these articles. If Pope Francis is going to do or say something I want to know about it before I have to read about it through the biased filter of the news media.
Is there any way I can keep alert of what's going on?

AvilaSurfer

Site Supporter
May 14, 2015
NO
✟937,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I came across another article a friend posted. The article was about Pope Francis donating I forget how much from Peter's Pence to the migrants in Mexico. I don't really care if he wants to donate money to the migrants. The rest of the article was just silly nonsense as usual.
What I hate is not being ahead of these articles. If Pope Francis is going to do or say something I want to know about it before I have to read about it through the biased filter of the news media.
Sure. Rely on Catholic sources, not AP or Reuter’s or CNN.

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

I mean, I'm not sure how any of us particularly are going to know about it ahead of time. We don't have a private line to the Vatican press office. From the sound of things, Pope Francis did this deliberately after the media coverage of the border had died down a bit too.

Upvote 0

Beloved2018

Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2018
KY
✟54,640.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I just now subscribed to both Vatican News and Peter's Pence on Facebook and Twitter. So hopefully that will help.
(I'm not crazy about editorials).
Sure. Rely on Catholic sources, not AP or Reuter’s or CNN.

Upvote 0

Beloved2018

Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2018
KY
✟54,640.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
He does have his own Twitter account, which I find hilarious-just the idea of Peter having a Twitter account...
funny.
:priest::hug:
I mean, I'm not sure how any of us particularly are going to know about it ahead of time. We don't have a private line to the Vatican press office. From the sound of things, Pope Francis did this deliberately after the media coverage of the border had died down a bit too.

Upvote 0

AvilaSurfer

Site Supporter
May 14, 2015
NO
✟937,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
He does have his own Twitter account, which I find hilarious-just the idea of Peter having a Twitter account...
funny.
:priest::hug:
I have heard that if Paul we’re alive today, he would be on all the social medias, getting his message out any way he could.

Upvote 0

Beloved2018

Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2018
KY
✟54,640.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I'm not sure he's not. He's all over the place.
Would be great if the Pope used that money to make Central America a better place so they would not try to flood our country

Upvote 0