Germans Are Rethinking Their Immigration Policies After The Murder Of A 14-Year-Old Girl

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Germans Are Rethinking Their Immigration Policies After The Murder Of…

Germans Are Rethinking Their Immigration Policies After The Murder Of A 14-Year-Old Girl

Germans are reportedly asking their government to reconsider its lax immigration policies in light of the brutal rape and murder of a 14 year old girl named Susanna Maria Feldman, according to The New York Times.

"The murder suspect, identified as Ali Bashar, a 20-year-old Iraqi, arrived in Germany in October 2015, shortly after Ms. Merkel opened the borders to hundreds of thousands of migrants," the NYT reports. "He was rejected in late 2016, but was allowed to stay in the country while his appeal was pending."

After the young girl disappeared, he and his family left the country. He was recently found in northern Iraq and extradited to face murder charges back in Germany.

Sad. :(

Claudia Zimmer

Jun 5, 2018
Rheinland-Pfalz
Visit site
✟9,075.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Actually there is a big fight between Angela Merkel and the conservatives. Mr. Seehofer is our home secretary and pretends to change the immigration politics. His party, the CSU will face elections in bavaria in october and they will lose about 6% of the votes to the AfD. Guess what the program of the AfD is :) they want to take only the refugees and send back the illegal immigrants.

Mr. Seehofer tries once again to adopt the position of the AfD. But since he is under Angies thumb he has no chance to change anything.

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Germans Are Rethinking Their Immigration Policies After The Murder Of…

Germans are reportedly asking their government to reconsider its lax immigration policies in light of the brutal rape and murder of a 14 year old girl named Susanna Maria Feldman, according to The New York Times.

"The murder suspect, identified as Ali Bashar, a 20-year-old Iraqi, arrived in Germany in October 2015, shortly after Ms. Merkel opened the borders to hundreds of thousands of migrants," the NYT reports. "He was rejected in late 2016, but was allowed to stay in the country while his appeal was pending."

After the young girl disappeared, he and his family left the country. He was recently found in northern Iraq and extradited to face murder charges back in Germany.

Sad. :(
I have been appalled at the rapes of young girls in Germany, the UK, and most recently Canada. If I was the young girls parents with that Canadian President blustering about Canada welcoming migrants even if the US did not - I would be furious. God never told us to endanger our most precious possession - our children - to welcome those who would abuse our daughters. That's sick.

Soros is indeed a dangerous man. He uses his billions to try to force his will upon unsuspecting people, not caring if these young girls are collateral damage.

I saw how dangerous these policies are after Obama let a flood of middle-easterners in. I went to a store and was approached by a middle eastern man. I was polite and spoke with him until he got weird. It started out innocently enough with him telling me how pretty my skin was. Then he put his hands on me and said something fresh. I saw then that the U.S. was in trouble. Those people do not hold American values. Rotherham was starting in the USA. My family and I have experienced several incidents. I awoke in the hospital with a foreign woman wearing a head scarf stealing my wallet. When I went to the ER with an emergency I couldn't be seen because it was packed with immigrants getting free healthcare. I was in a bad way - but they told me it would be a 5 hour wait.

Since then I have contacted our legislators and opposed the open borders policies. I began reading Breitbart at the urging of a friend and learned how those policies are suppressing wages and harming a lot of Americans. I learned how many go directly on welfare, food stamps, and Medicaid, and forcing taxpayers to work to foot the bill. A welfare official testified before congress that they're cleaning out social services and he's forced to turn Americans away who have paid into it their entire lives. I then watched the movie "Revelations" and "Behold a Pale Horse" and learned of Agenda 21 and the NWO. (It's free this week if anyone wants to watch it.)

The Germans should expel Angela Merkel - she does not care who is being harmed. Some sick things are happening there with animals that I can't repeat here but it's warned about in the bible. I give credit to the Hungarian President who refused the mass migration.

Any alleged "Act of Mercy" must be balanced with the effects on the native population. As a Christian my desire is to help the less fortunate. But how foolish would I be if I, under the misguided ideals of humanitarianism, I invited migrants into my home where they would then be free to rape my daughters? That is NOT of God. I agreed with President Trump than any humanitarian effort should be supplying them aid in their own countries.

The standard response from the left is hurling the time-tested epithet "RACIST! WHITE SUPREMACIST!" In the hope that you'll shake in your boots too afraid to wear that label and try to "prove" you're not racist by letting all the nice migrants into your country - no matter how dangerous. We have to not buckle at these accusations. They aren't working anymore as more and more people are being deleteriously affected by open-borders policies.

A young girl in Idaho was sexually molested by two imported youths - they got off with a slap on the wrist. We all should speak up or when our time comes there will be no one to speak up for us.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I do think this issue should be handled. But doing it in a reactionary xenophobic way is reactionary, we shouldn't be lumping evil men with good people. We should be doing more to crackdown on the evil ones, while sparing the good ones.

Being upset over an open border with pretty much no screening isn't xenophobic though?

Upvote 0

jazzflower92

Jul 31, 2013
✟59,085.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Being upset over an open border with pretty much no screening isn't xenophobic though?

Saying that they can never be American is toxic thinking, which is why I believe Beibart is really a venomous source of information because it's more about propaganda than news.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Saying that they can never be American is toxic thinking, which is why I believe Beibart is really a venomous source of information because it's more about propaganda than news.

:mmh: I never cited Breitbart.

Upvote 0

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Is it really toxic thinking to say that immigrants living in Germany and not the us can never be Americans?

• Haha
Reactions: Rion
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,529.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I have been appalled at the rapes of young girls in Germany, the UK, and most recently Canada. If I was the young girls parents with that Canadian President blustering about Canada welcoming migrants even if the US did not - I would be furious. God never told us to endanger our most precious possession - our children - to welcome those who would abuse our daughters. That's sick.

Soros is indeed a dangerous man. He uses his billions to try to force his will upon unsuspecting people, not caring if these young girls are collateral damage.

I saw how dangerous these policies are after Obama let a flood of middle-easterners in. I went to a store and was approached by a middle eastern man. I was polite and spoke with him until he got weird. It started out innocently enough with him telling me how pretty my skin was. Then he put his hands on me and said something fresh. I saw then that the U.S. was in trouble. Those people do not hold American values. Rotherham was starting in the USA. My family and I have experienced several incidents. I awoke in the hospital with a foreign woman wearing a head scarf stealing my wallet. When I went to the ER with an emergency I couldn't be seen because it was packed with immigrants getting free healthcare. I was in a bad way - but they told me it would be a 5 hour wait.

Since then I have contacted our legislators and opposed the open borders policies. I began reading Breitbart at the urging of a friend and learned how those policies are suppressing wages and harming a lot of Americans. I learned how many go directly on welfare, food stamps, and Medicaid, and forcing taxpayers to work to foot the bill. A welfare official testified before congress that they're cleaning out social services and he's forced to turn Americans away who have paid into it their entire lives. I then watched the movie "Revelations" and "Behold a Pale Horse" and learned of Agenda 21 and the NWO. (It's free this week if anyone wants to watch it.)

The Germans should expel Angela Merkel - she does not care who is being harmed. Some sick things are happening there with animals that I can't repeat here but it's warned about in the bible. I give credit to the Hungarian President who refused the mass migration.

Any alleged "Act of Mercy" must be balanced with the effects on the native population. As a Christian my desire is to help the less fortunate. But how foolish would I be if I, under the misguided ideals of humanitarianism, I invited migrants into my home where they would then be free to rape my daughters? That is NOT of God. I agreed with President Trump than any humanitarian effort should be supplying them aid in their own countries.

The standard response from the left is hurling the time-tested epithet "RACIST! WHITE SUPREMACIST!" In the hope that you'll shake in your boots too afraid to wear that label and try to "prove" you're not racist by letting all the nice migrants into your country - no matter how dangerous. We have to not buckle at these accusations. They aren't working anymore as more and more people are being deleteriously affected by open-borders policies.

A young girl in Idaho was sexually molested by two imported youths - they got off with a slap on the wrist. We all should speak up or when our time comes there will be no one to speak up for us.
Man...where to start with this...

I like the good old days when youths were murdered and raped by people who looked like me.

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

Claudia Zimmer

Jun 5, 2018
Rheinland-Pfalz
Visit site
✟9,075.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They should be thinking about Immigration Polices, if they want to fight against populism.

The way they fight populism is: they don't talk WITH the populists nor think about their arguments. Their way to fight populism is to call the people Nazis.

The problem here is: If there is a real new Nazi threat, no one will listen.

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
I think we should always blame an entire group when one person commits a crime. We need to rethink the entire policy of why people that look like them are allowed to enter a country. We've never seen the crime of one person to sully an immigrant or minority community before, right? Oh, but this is different. :tutu:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I think we should always blame an entire group when one person commits a crime. We need to rethink the entire policy of why people that look like them are allowed to enter a country. We've never seen the crime of one person to sully an immigrant or minority community before, right? Oh, but this is different. :tutu:

080.jpg

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,768.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Man...where to start with this...

I like the good old days when youths were murdered and raped by people who looked like me.

In that case, at least, the police can act against them without worrying about being called racist.

Reactions: angeltrue
Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Xenophobic" is yet another tool that the left uses so I think Christians have to be careful when using it. They accuse the one complaining instead of the perpetrator. It would be like someone running you over and then accusing you of harassment when you complain about them running you over. It brings victimhood to another level. They're doing it a lot in the UK now I read. Instead of stopping radical Islam the UK police spend hours online searching for people who complain about it. They've prosecuted elderly people who make benign statements that Islam is a dangerous doctrine. It's a very clever way to keep doing evil and shutting people up who attempt to sound the alarm.

One of my children works in a hospital and has to care for illegals. Some are nice and some disregard the safety of everyone else and leave the hospital against medical advice with TB and go out among the public. I think there's going to be a pandemic. I'm concerned for children who are exposed to it because their immune systems aren't fully developed and they could die. They've had outbreaks in several states where illegals have entered. It's really a mess - our legislators have failed us. There is a right way to come to this country. We have to maintain law and order. It's frightening what is being done by legislators today. It really shows me these are the End Times or very close.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Xenophobic" is yet another tool that the left uses so I think Christians have to be careful when using it. They accuse the one complaining instead of the perpetrator. It would be like someone running you over and then accusing you of harassment when you complain about them running you over. It brings victimhood to another level. They're doing it a lot in the UK now I read. Instead of stopping radical Islam the UK police spend hours online searching for people who complain about it. They've prosecuted elderly people who make benign statements that Islam is a dangerous doctrine. It's a very clever way to keep doing evil and shutting people up who attempt to sound the alarm.

One of my children works in a hospital and has to care for illegals. Some are nice and some disregard the safety of everyone else and leave the hospital against medical advice with TB and go out among the public. I think there's going to be a pandemic. I'm concerned for children who are exposed to it because their immune systems aren't fully developed and they could die. They've had outbreaks in several states where illegals have entered. It's really a mess - our legislators have failed us. There is a right way to come to this country. We have to maintain law and order. It's frightening what is being done by legislators today. It really shows me these are the End Times or very close.

Upvote 0