German anyone?

writewords

Meant for ministry. Gloria in excelsis Deo.
Feb 24, 2017
Missouri
✟34,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Republican
I am attempting to learn the German language and wondering if anyone would care to with me. I have a German Bible I got on kindle and a German-English Bible also kindle. Been trying to read them. Also have a kindle German language book.

Reactions: JCFantasy23

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am attempting to learn the German language and wondering if anyone would care to with me. I have a German Bible I got on kindle and a German-English Bible also kindle. Been trying to read them. Also have a kindle German language book.

Somebody has a slow-German radio news program just for learning.

Upvote 0

Zoey <3

Considering Catholicism
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2017
Ohio
✟74,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I would love to! I will have to search for this German-English Bible. That sounds so neat! I am a third year German student, though I am behind most classes in my year. I would be glad to help you out :) If you have any questions about the language or country, feel free to message me. I will answer them to the best of my abilities. No promises, though :)

• Friendly
Reactions: writewords
Upvote 0

writewords

Feb 24, 2017
Missouri
✟34,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Republican
I would love to! I will have to search for this German-English Bible. That sounds so neat! I am a third year German student, though I am behind most classes in my year. I would be glad to help you out :) If you have any questions about the language or country, feel free to message me. I will answer them to the best of my abilities. No promises, though :)

Upvote 0

writewords

Feb 24, 2017
Missouri
✟34,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Republican
I only had one year of German in high school many eons ago but I would love to join in.

Okay, great. Right now I am trying to read through Genesis 1 and John 1 in a German Bible.

Reactions: FundyJohn
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zoey <3

Considering Catholicism
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2017
Ohio
✟74,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I do not have access to my ebook at the present moment, so I will attempt to read it once I have the oppurtunity. This probably will not occur until tomorrow, as my church is housing Vertical Church Band tonight. I am looking forward to this so much!

Upvote 0

TheNorwegian

Aug 17, 2015
Norway
✟89,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi! I recommend Duolingo for learning German. I work on my German because I travel a lot in Germany, and English is not spoken everywhere. The good thing is that this forces me to try out my German (which is not very good). Is there any particular reason why you want to learn German?

Upvote 0

Zoey <3

Considering Catholicism
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2017
Ohio
✟74,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Is there any particular reason why you want to learn German?

No particular reason, no. I just like learning new things and language is a hobby of mine more or less :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums