Gentle Giant’ Cat Has Gotten So Big He Now Measures Over 4-Feet and Gets Mistaken for Dog

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,739,646.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A giant cat has gotten so big it is now 4.27 feet long, the average height of a nine-year-old (1.3m).

The enormous Maine Coon has often been mistaken for a dog, leaving many people stunned.

Owner Natalie Bowman adopted Finn in 2017, when he was just three and half months old.

The cat’s stupendous size makes him an expensive pet to maintain.

Finn gets fed three or four times a day and Natalie spends $150 a month on his food.

The 32-year-old often walks Finn through their neighborhood on a leash, and he has now become a local celebrity.

“It’s really funny, they think he’s a dog, and then when they get closer they say oh my god it’s a cat and they love him.”

Continued below.

peaceful-forest

Nov 5, 2022
-
✟74,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
“It’s really funny, they think he’s a dog, and then when they get closer they say oh my god it’s a cat and they love him.”

A little boy years ago saw my fat cat and thought she was a dog! He actually asked "is that a dog?"

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,739,646.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A little boy years ago saw my fat cat and thought she was a dog! He actually asked "is that a dog?"
Haha! I used to have a Maine Coon cat and he was big but nothing like the handsome guy in the article.

Upvote 0