Genesis: Another Kind of Reality... Hebrew language...

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
If you examine all the Hebrew words and meaning behind those words in Hebrew from "In the beginning" up to the expulsion from the Garden, and afterward, but especially prior to that, you will find that it is also or it is about a world or realm or type of reality much different than just this one that we know (of). It is also talking about another kind of reality entirely...

God Bless!

Reactions: Winken

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
If you examine all the Hebrew words and meaning behind those words in Hebrew from "In the beginning" up to the expulsion from the Garden, and afterward, but especially prior to that, you will find that it is also or it is about a world or realm or type of reality much different than just this one that we know (of). It is also talking about another kind of reality entirely...

God Bless!
An ark is in Hebrew, something that affords protection or safety in order to hold off, protect, or defend from something. Or is something to set something in it that is set apart from something (a cataclysmic event) also a vessel or ship. A flood or deluge is in a Hebrew, a cataclysmic event. Waters (when a flood or deluge happens or is about to happen) is in Hebrew, a well or spring or river, and speaking of it being a flood or deluge represents, fertility, as in pregnant or about to burst, or a cataclysmic event being at a point of about to be happening.

Heaven or paradise is contained inside an "ark" (An ark can be a container for a what we would call a simulated reality like a Matrix or a Holodeck.) Anyhow, Heaven or paradise is contained inside an "ark". The first exiting from an ark, is when Adam and Eve left and were expelled from the Garden of Eden...

The next entering and then exiting from an ark, (perhaps after, or during, doing away with, or putting an end to, another kind of reality), and Noah and his family going into an ark while a reality was being done away with and they (Noah and his family) exiting into another new reality afterwards.

It is said Moses was placed in an ark, and then, theirs the Ark of the Covenant of Course, where God, and perhaps the kingdom of God and/or paradise or Heaven was contained within and the setup of the tabernacle and all that was outside of being in the ark, is a reflection of how the heavenly reality is in relation to all that is outside the gates of Heaven or the heavenly reality.

It is said that the in the last days, their would be another kind of flood (a cataclysm) (fire or exceeding wickedness) (like in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah) and that like in the days right before the flood of Noah, what Nimrod and his people did right before it, is a likeness of what the Antichrist and those following him/it (the enemy in him) would cause God to either let or cause another kind of flood or cataclysm to happen.

And like Noah going into the ark, we will be raptured into the sky and put in an ark of sorts till the cataclysm is over with, then returned to the earth, (perhaps even another earth or new kind of reality), perhaps after Jesus has made war, defeated conquered and killed his enemies and has transformed the earth into a new kind of reality for us, different from what we knew before.

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
You're not understanding that Genesis 1:1 to 2:4 is a summary of the beginnings of a creation of an entire universe and an earth like planet down to it's very ending and conclusion... It's a very quick "fly by" or "fly over", not even mentioning the fall of man and the restoration of man between, It's trying to summarize the entire life of an entire universe and earth like planets, from beginning to end... It leaves out a lot, and I mean, a lot of detail... Genesis 2:4 even says "This is a "history" (a historical record of) it says "the" but I think "a" is also appropriate, "A" Heavens and "a" earth, or "the" earth's...

Look at it again, with this perspective in mind...

We don't get into the details until Genesis 2:5, and it jumps right in beginning with Man, and doesn't mention any of the rest mentioned in Genesis 1:1 to 2:4...

And, Genesis 1:1 to 2:4 is nearly entirely in symbolic representations that are only likened to the things it is saying, It's also and is talking about other realities as well, were things in those realities are like, but not exactly alike, the things we know of here...

The Hebrew words "meanings" if you look some of them up, are clearly not only and may not even be at all directly referring to this kind of reality that we know (of)... (The meaning of the Hebrew names and meanings of the names of the four rivers in Eden are just one example)...

Man, Adam, is symbolic of the Son of God, or the God-Man, or God, cause the spirit of the Father was in him, the animals, symbolic of spirit creatures, plant's, animals, trees, the Garden paradise itself (symbolic of Heaven) is all in symbolic representations of likening things we can understand to things we can't, like the reality of paradise or heavenly realm, or other dimension, or another kind of reality entirely... Beyond our comprehension right now...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
You have to understand that "In the beginning.." "ALL WAS "ONE""...

There was no separation of anything... Time, space (distance) Physicality were not a factor, Light was not even separate from darkness... It was only when God spoke from that place, that the separating and dividing, and divisions began, which is what almost all of Genesis 1:1 to 2:4 is talking about...

Genesis 1:1 to 2:4 is talking about the very beginning of this, proceeding from all being one, being divided and separated, then coming back together again, by Genesis 2:1-4, it is covering so much, that it completely "leaves out" the fall of man back to his restoration... Which is what stage we've been in, the fallen reality is all we know, and it is trying to relate things in a fallen reality, to explain things in another completely different kind of reality that is not fallen...

There is a way in which what is true of the physical reality is also true of the non-physical realities... There is a way, in which, what is true of an earth, or a planet, is also true of a universe and all it's other dimensions and realities... And, also, to take it a step further, There is a way in which what is true of a human individual, is also true of both of these, expressed in Adam before the Fall, and in Jesus Christ, after his Baptism, and perhaps before his Baptism, but definitely afterward...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Ha: the

Ha kadosh: the holy (one) kadosh: holy. Holy, sanctified, set apart

Shem: name, fame, reputation, title of what one is known for. Character.

Ruach: spirit. (Wind, breath) Olam: eternal. Melitz: comforter:helper. Rosh: he. Masculine head. Reshith: beginning, feminine, chief.

Ark. Something that affords protection and safety. In order to hold off or defend or protect from something. Vessel, ship

Flood, deluge: cataclysmic event.

Waters, of a well or spring. Of a river, fertility pregnant about to burst, and bursting.

River: construct??? The four rivers in Eden and the Hebrew meaning of their names is very interesting and revealing as well.

Bird: exact origin of word as applied to feathered creatures is unknown. "To tear and scratch the face of", is it's meaning in early hebrew, which may have nothing at all to do with feathered creatures we now call birds as we know it.

Air. Can mean heavens but also means a firmament, dome of a firmament (which this firmament is actually is a firmament in that it is not empty, but is solid when compared to like "space" for example) but is a layer of a firmament also called a dome of a firmament covering and over or above the ground or earth or dirt and also the sea.

Heaven is described as air between this firmament or earth where ruach hebrew word for spirit or breath (of life) (in a creature or man) or wind of spirit also.

Earth means land or firm or ground or dirt, clay, red. Water, hebrew waters, (described above) a well or spring being "under it".

Sea word origin in hebrew uncertain, can mean, red just like man or land dirt or ground, also can mean "flood" (of invaders) or where flood of invaders can come from.

All this means or amounts to exactly "what" you might say? That if you consider the original language (Ancient Hebrew) that Genesis was written in, especially the creation account, it takes on a whole new meaning that requires a whole other interpretation and how it could be talking about a whole other kind of reality, like a spiritual one, when you consider the meanings of the Hebrew language and words that it was written in and their meanings. No other language can do it justice.

Every word in Genesis and much of the originally Hebrew Bible, has a totally different meaning, and therefore a totally different interpretation, than what we only "think", (and have therefore "assumed" for so many years), than we only "think" it actually means... And you know what they say happens when you/me "assume" things don't you?

Well, there it is......

The word "bird" or fowl of the air, they do not know how the Hebrew word translated "bird" or "fowl" is connected to the feathered creatures we know, in fact it suggests that it may not even have anything to do at all with the feathered creatures of the air or heavens that we know of... And "air" or heavens in Hebrew is unclear also...

In the Heavenly realm of that kind of reality, their is a "sea" for example, but, it is not exactly like the "sea" that we know of, cause it's describing something only "like" a "sea" in that other kind of reality, their is land or earth or dirt or ground, but not like the ground or land or dirt that we know of, yet is like it in a way, but in a metaphorical or symbolic sense...

Almost everything especially in the beginnings of Genesis, if you look into the meaning of the Hebrew words used, are metaphorical and symbolic, a metaphorical "sea" or waters in their reality, that is only like what we know of here, but not "exactly like" it, at least, not in a literal sense...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi neogaia,

We can all play with words. We can actually do this to the point that we can't even understand what's happening in the world around us today, let alone some 6,000 years ago.

I was driving down the street the other day and looked over and noticed that on the rock covered embankment of the highway there had been some trees planted.

Driving: Doesn't necessarily mean directing/operating a motorized vehicle. It can mean someone moving forward an issue, i.e., the driving force behind the campaign, Of course, we all know that day can mean ages and so I could have been moving forward this campaign for hundreds of thousands of years Rock: doesn't only describe an extremely hard material taken out of the ground with a solid form of three dimensional shape or various sizes. It can mean merely a solid foundation or someone or something that can always be counted on for support, i.e., God is the rock of my salvation. So, over the last several thousand years I've been moving my campaign forward with God as my rock. Trees are not just woody tall growths found in a forest. Not at all. My family tree and my wife's family tree make trees that have now been joined together.

So, here's what I'm saying to you in this statement and what I mean for you to understand.

For thousands of years I have been moving a campaign forward with dogged determination about my family lineage.

Did you understand that from my statement?

I was driving down the street the other day and looked over and noticed that on the rock covered embankment of the highway there had been some trees planted.

It's never a worthwhile endeavor to take a set of words written into a statement and then pull out a thesaurus or dictionary and try to establish the meaning of each individual word by the thesaurus or dictionary and then throw it all together and expect an understandable statement to come out the other end.

Take the 'ark' that you are trying to explain as some alternative thing than the floating vessel that it seems to clearly be. Sure, if we just take the word 'ark' and go over to our thesaurus or dictionary, we can find a few meanings for the word. We can close our eyes and take our pen and hold it over the list and wherever the pen falls let that be the understanding that we will use, but that's likely going to mean that in the end you just have a sentence with a bunch of gibberish.

So, we have to look at context to some degree. The 'ark' is spoken of in the writings of the Genesis account of the flood several times. Noah builds it our of lumber and covers it over with pitch. Do you think there's enough pitch on the earth to cover some ark which holds heaven? Do you think that the ark which holds heaven is built out of hewn lumber? Do you think that as the rains came and the ark was raised with all the animals and people inside that what was really happening was that heaven was raising up?

It's certainly a fun game and perhaps would make a good 'christian' game show. How many ways can we confuse the word of God by trying different understandings of words other than the understanding that the context seems to clearly portray. You should pitch this idea to some game show producer. God would be pleased, I'm sure.

God bless you,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
The four rivers in Eden, mean something to the effect of a great overflow of ever-increasing, never-ending, abundant supply, or something to that effect...

I'm just saying that their is/are many ways in which the true meaning behind the words can mean another kind of reality, is all... Like a heavenly realm....

God Bless!

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi neogaia,

Yes, and I'm just telling you that there are other ways to understand my statement that I was driving down the street and looked over and saw that trees had been planted. The question, of course, is what did the person who made the comment or wrote the words intend to convey to the recipient of the message? Did I mean for you to understand that for thousands of years I had been waging a campaign regarding my family tree? Or, did I mean for you to understand that I was driving along in my car and looked over and saw that new trees had been planted in the rocky embankment along the highway that I was traveling? What do think?

Similarly, yes, we can all come up with fanciful meanings and symbolism for the words in the Scriptures...but is that what God intended us to understand from the words that He caused to be written to us? Playing your game isn't necessarily hard. It's a matter of whether it is of any value to our understanding what God has caused to be written to us. Did God write those words for us to sit and dwell on the supposed symbolism of all the elements of the account? Or, did He merely have written for us an account of an actual event in which He was involved in?

God bless you,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Hi neogaia,

Yes, and I'm just telling you that there are other ways to understand my statement that I was driving down the street and looked over and saw that trees had been planted. The question, of course, is what did the person who made the comment or wrote the words intend to convey to the recipient of the message? Did I mean for you to understand that for thousands of years I had been waging a campaign regarding my family tree? Or, did I mean for you to understand that I was driving along in my car and looked over and saw that new trees had been planted in the rocky embankment along the highway that I was traveling? What do think?

Similarly, yes, we can all come up with fanciful meanings and symbolism for the words in the Scriptures...but is that what God intended us to understand from the words that He caused to be written to us? Playing your game isn't necessarily hard. It's a matter of whether it is of any value to our understanding what God has caused to be written to us. Did God write those words for us to sit and dwell on the supposed symbolism of all the elements of the account? Or, did He merely have written for us an account of an actual event in which He was involved in?

God bless you,
In Christ, ted
It isn't some "game"... He (God) meant for it to be understood and comprehended and beheld in what thoughts the meanings of the original Hebrew words were meant to convey... And, it is very different from the common understanding of it, is all I'm saying...

The original Hebrew words and their meanings are actually meant to convey "both" in concert, but, you'd have to look into the original Hebrew and be open and willing to a "paradigm shift" in thinking, to comprehend that. Examine some of the original Hebrew words and there meanings, and then, decide for yourself, in that language, and with those meanings, just exactly "what" God meant for them, or it, to convey to the reader's...

God Bless!

Upvote 0