Gender-confused Catholic removed from altar after criticizing priest who denounced drag ‘nuns’

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,676,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Diocese of Cleveland backed the priest despite criticism from some parishioners.

CLEVELAND (LifeSiteNews) — An Ohio priest is facing outrage in his parish after he publicly denounced the Los Angeles Dodgers for honoring anti-Catholic drag “nuns.”

During a Sunday homily on May 28, Father Timothy W. Gareau of St. Raphael Church in Cleveland was confronted by a “transgender” individual after Gareau called out the Dodgers for honoring the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, a blasphemous anti-Catholic group of drag “nuns,” with the Community Hero Award.

“Look at the Los Angeles Dodgers. Look what’s happening. Defaming the name of Jesus Christ. Defaming the name of every Christian here on Earth. It just burns a hole in my heart, angers me and embitters me. And it should you,” he said.

Continued below.

seekingHiswisdom

Jun 28, 2023
Pennsylvania
✟5,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
An Ohio priest is facing outrage in his parish after he publicly denounced the Los Angeles Dodgers for honoring anti-Catholic drag “nuns.” ??????????

Has to be from a group of people lining up to take their toddlers and young grade school kids to their local grag show.

God HELP us all.

Upvote 0