Iraq
✟13,433.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Cerberus~ said:
Oh no, not another one!

What? Have you seen the teaser trailer for it? If you want, click on my sound file icon and it will take you straight there. It looks to be pretty good and the CGI they are using is brand new and never been used before on any movie. It's gonna be an awesome movie. Sorry, but I got chills when I watched the trailer. God Bless

Jerry

Upvote 0

saami

Jul 5, 2005
✟9,442.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
LittleNipper said:
The move is about two guys who cheat on their wives by having a sexual relationship with each other.

Its about two shepherds who fall in love, have sex and then go one with life trying to act "Straight" like they are expected to do. But they cannot stop loving each other. There are about 2 million such marriages in America between straight and gay people - they are call Mixed Orientation Marriages or MOMs. In real life - as in this movie, you cannot choose your orientation, even though you may try to act otherwise.

Saw it - loved it - but not a "chicK flick" its painful.

Upvote 0

LittleNipper

Contributor
Mar 9, 2005
MOUNT HOLLY, NEW JERSEY
✟10,349.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Dracon427 said:
Well... lemme put it like this. Up to this point in my life, the lowest point was when I was a "good" christian and supressing all of my "deviant" feelings. Now that I am an atheist, transitioning, and being with people whom I love more than anything I feel joy. Every time I look at my girlfriend I feel a little better. Every time she whispers in my ear that she loves me and wants me to be happy, my spirits lift. When she says she accepts me for who I am, not who society wants me to be, a smile comes to my face. So I'm pretty happy right now without god, church, and condemnation.

Someday your friends will all die ----- one by one, unless you go first... And where will you be? Will you still be happy? Will you feel the love? Doesn't seem that you even thought about that.

Upvote 0

LittleNipper

Contributor
Mar 9, 2005
MOUNT HOLLY, NEW JERSEY
✟10,349.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
zion34736 said:
Its about two shepherds who fall in love, have sex and then go one with life trying to act "Straight" like they are expected to do. But they cannot stop loving each other. There are about 2 million such marriages in America between straight and gay people - they are call Mixed Orientation Marriages or MOMs. In real life - as in this movie, you cannot choose your orientation, even though you may try to act otherwise.

Saw it - loved it - but not a "chicK flick" its painful.

Love and sex are not the same thing. One can have sex without love and one can experience love without any sex. Orientation is what one makes of it. If you do not make anything of it, it will never be.

Upvote 0

outlaw

the frugal revolutionary
Aug 22, 2005
✟4,376.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
LittleNipper said:
Someday your friends will all die ----- one by one, unless you go first... And where will you be? Will you still be happy? Will you feel the love? Doesn't seem that you even thought about that.
Someday all your friends will die, one by one (assuming you don’t go first) And where will you be?...in exactly the same boat as Dracon

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

outlaw

the frugal revolutionary
Aug 22, 2005
✟4,376.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
LittleNipper said:
Love and sex are not the same thing. One can have sex without love and one can experience love without any sex. Orientation is what one makes of it. If you do not make anything of it, it will never be.

No they are not the same thing. Love is much greater and all consuming…just as the main characters of the movie experience.

Upvote 0

LittleNipper

Contributor
Mar 9, 2005
MOUNT HOLLY, NEW JERSEY
✟10,349.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
outlaw said:
Someday all your friends will die, one by one (assuming you don’t go first) And where will you be?...in exactly the same boat as Dracon

Well, I am persuaded that I'll be reunited with my saved family and friends, and best of all, I'll see my best friend, Jesus...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums