Gay Anglican bishop steps down for unity.

Inspired

only hurts when I breathe
Oct 8, 2002
Visit site
✟6,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Top Cat said:
Homosexuals bashing the church about discrimination and the like may seem fair and up to date with todays lifestyles, but it is entirely innapropriate.
This is a blanketed an totally flase statement. Homosexuals don't bash churches. They have been known to bash organized religion which teaches the oppression of people because they are different from you, and might very well stand up to the people incouraging that oppression, but we don't bash churches and we don't hate God.

Upvote 0

sonicflood

trying!
Jun 26, 2002
Norwich, UK
Visit site
✟192.00
Faith
Christian
It seems to me that the devil does as much to encourage disunity in the church as possible.....i mean look how badly the church has come out of this in the media. I'm not saying that the bishop is possessed or anything, just that we should fight disunity... (is disunity even a word?)

Upvote 0

Inspired

only hurts when I breathe
Oct 8, 2002
Visit site
✟6,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
sonicflood said:
It seems to me that the devil does as much to encourage disunity in the church as possible.....i mean look how badly the church has come out of this in the media. I'm not saying that the bishop is possessed or anything, just that we should fight disunity... (is disunity even a word?)

The media doesn't need to discredit the church, the church does that when it tries to cover up preist molesting children.

Upvote 0