Veteran
Jul 2, 2005
✟10,525.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Christ is risen!

My post in which I "accused" RCC of something that you generally get accused by whoever.

It caused some members of OBOB to send me private messages explaining the things and so on.

It was not intended to be seen as a serious theological historical post - but rather obvious parody - thus "the attack" on fatty Caesar Salad - obviously it did not work.

So, to all those who got offended I apologise, I have highest regard that you can have not actually being a Roman Catholic Christian for the Roman Church. Although I disagree with you on some points, I definitely do not believe that you are Mariolaters - for the reason that I am an Orthodox and I can not really accuse anyone of Mariolatry. I definitely do not think that you think that Pope is God. I do not believe that you chained Bibles in the Church for the reason that people can not read them.
And I definitely do not think that you are artery-blocking heretics because the Caesar Salad is fattier than Greek Salad – that’s because of Chicken!:)

Again I apologise, it truly was not intended to be offensive - not to people of OBOB anyway - it was a parody on things.

I am honesty sorry if anyone got offended.

Many years.

Reactions: LightHearted
Status
Not open for further replies.