Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
What do you guys think they'll invent in the future? Shrink rays? Time machines? Still waiting on flying cars by the way. :D I think it would be really neat if something could be invented that would allow us to talk to the animals,.. oh wait,.. that's already been invented. :D

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I can't say how many times Ive teied to unlock my front door with my car key clicker (forget what you call it. Lol) So one of those. A house key clicker. Lol

It would be a lot easier with two kids and groceries and an upstairs apartment. Lol

Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm hoping for an artificial womb, to finally put an end to the abortion issue. Don't want to be pregnant? Just have the fetus removed and placed in this machine until it's ready to be born. No death, no forced birth.

• Winner
Upvote 0

plain jayne

Aug 11, 2020
Louisiana
✟58,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Still waiting on my robot maid named Rosie!!!

upload_2020-8-11_21-28-23.jpeg

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟718,686.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What do you guys think they'll invent in the future? Shrink rays? Time machines? Still waiting on flying cars by the way. :D I think it would be really neat if something could be invented that would allow us to talk to the animals,.. oh wait,.. that's already been invented. :D

Stella is adorable .... I had a pit that looked alot like her (she is gone now) ... most loving and smart animal I have ever been blessed with ... thanks for sharing

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Stella is adorable .... I had a pit that looked alot like her (she is gone now) ... most loving and smart animal I have ever been blessed with ... thanks for sharing

You're welcome,.. and thank you for giving me an idea for a brand new topic dedicated to the pittie. :)

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,095,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I can't say how many times Ive teied to unlock my front door with my car key clicker (forget what you call it. Lol) So one of those. A house key clicker. Lol

It would be a lot easier with two kids and groceries and an upstairs apartment. Lol

This might interest you:

The Best Smart Locks for 2020

• Useful
Upvote 0

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟326,229.00
Faith
Atheist
Not time machines, not shrink rays, if physics as we know it holds good; expensive flying cars have existed for years, but the legalities & practicalities to support them don't.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Not time machines, not shrink rays, if physics as we know it holds good; expensive flying cars have existed for years, but the legalities & practicalities to support them don't.

What do you mean by that and actually I do think you can fly them at an airport or something.

Hopefully a way to make cats extinct?

Lol no! Please don't do that they're my favorite animal. :D (No offense or anything.)

• Haha
Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

If time travel is going to be invented in the future, we'd already know about it ^_^

Upvote 0

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟326,229.00
Faith
Atheist
What do you mean by that and actually I do think you can fly them at an airport or something.
I mean that they exist but they're not yet practical for general use in place of ordinary cars, and in most countries, you can't legally takeoff, fly, and land whenever and wherever you want.

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
If time travel is going to be invented in the future, we'd already know about it ^_^

Don't you know anything? Our future selves would but our present selves wouldn't, because to our future selves we're our past selves and in this dimension we wouldn't know what our future selves already know yet. :p That is unless our future selves met our past selves in the present. Of course that would cause an alternate 2020 and life as we know it might cease to exist.

Of course maybe our future selves would know a way to get rid of this virus. :D (You know you might want to be taking notes because if we run into our future selves someday they will probably be giving us this information again,.. but to them it will be the first time. :) )

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,095,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Usually people steal my inventions, right out of my head, before I can make them become a reality.

This one has managed to remain a secret, for about 30 years, until now. I don't have the resources to make it a reality on my own.

I'd like to see a roof paint, that once dried, turns black when the temperature is below 70 degrees F, and turns white or silver, when the temperature is above 70 degrees F.

Upvote 0