Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
stoplight.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Old Yellow spied the ancient adversary. So many had died at his hands. No longer. One massive collision and the intersection would finally be free.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tweetie

Senior Veteran
Jul 30, 2007
Arlington, TX
✟23,509.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Ok, I know I said I was gonna keep this one going but then my internet quit and then projects and finals. Well that's all over right now so I can start this game up again. I'll let this picture run a little longer than usual so people can have a chance to come back.

I will post a picture once a week. You respond with the funniest caption you can think of for the current picture. There will just be a 2000 blessing 1st, a 1000 blessing 2nd and a 500 3rd place prize. Each contestant may only submit one caption, but you may edit it up until the day voting begins. *At the end of the week the top 10 funniest will be picked by the judges and then submitted into a poll where they will be open for the following week.* Entries are due on Saturday and the next picture will also be posted.

Everyone is welcome and encouraged to vote once!

To enter: just post what you would think would be the funniest thing to be written under the picture or what someone in the pic would be saying.

*Not rules but my undefined process is subject to change :p

stoplight.jpg

Here's your SIGN!!! (from the comedian)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

colbycheez

My safe word will be hwiskey
Aug 8, 2007
Right behind you
✟7,829.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oooh, oooh! I have a caption! ^_^

"The city of Vanishtour was more than just a little obvious with its anti-tourist policy." :p
LOL, that's a good one. I like that one the most (much better than my own!) Good job :)

Upvote 0