Fundamentalist Web Sites

cubanito

Nov 16, 2005
Southeast Florida, US (Coral Gables near Miami)
✟4,071.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
About a decade ago I was able to find several Christian fundamentalist sites online through search engines with ease. Some sites were good, others not, but the engines found many. I have made several attepts with Google and Ask, and besides this one little corner, all I get is hate sites, recovery from Christian fundamentalism sites and more hate sites. There was one site that my virus software explicitly labeled as "dangerous to the computer" due to malware, so I did not enter it.

What has happened? Does any of you know any other site where a Christian Fundamentalist can go or is this it?

JR

Reactions: EnemyOfReason

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,149.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
About a decade ago I was able to find several Christian fundamentalist sites online through search engines with ease. Some sites were good, others not, but the engines found many. I have made several attepts with Google and Ask, and besides this one little corner, all I get is hate sites, recovery from Christian fundamentalism sites and more hate sites. There was one site that my virus software explicitly labeled as "dangerous to the computer" due to malware, so I did not enter it.

What has happened? Does any of you know any other site where a Christian Fundamentalist can go or is this it?

JR

Try modifying your search. Is there something specific you were looking for, such as an explanation of the 5 fundamentals, for instance?

Upvote 0

cubanito

Nov 16, 2005
Southeast Florida, US (Coral Gables near Miami)
✟4,071.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I was looking for another "Christian fundamentalist forum" which is what I typed in, then tried a couple of permutations of that. I just tried in "Google Espana" in my native Spanish and while no forums, and mostly hate, there was ONE decent and balanced article from a Roman Catholic site briefly reviewing different types of fundamentalists. While not in agreement, it was free of hate and rather a fair treatment I thought.

JR

Upvote 0

Mikaeri

Oct 15, 2013
Wellington
✟15,283.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Be aware, there is a website claiming to be a Christian fundamentalist site..but there beliefs are sooo outrageous that all Christians would be shocked, however, through investigation and research, It is not a Christian site.
The reality is that it's pure fiction and not to be taken seriously..more like a joke site but at the Christians expense.

I can't remember it's name, but if you do come across it, you will see it for what it is...FICTION..

Upvote 0

Mikaeri

Oct 15, 2013
Wellington
✟15,283.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
yes, that is one of the hate groups, like the teeny tiny Westboro "baptist" which the media publicizes just to smear us

This religious group is FAR from Christian in every respect, anyone with even limited knowledge of the Christian faith would know it's not a Christian church..the reality of Westboro Baptist Church bears the hallmarks of an insidious and dangerous cult to be avoided like the plague..

Upvote 0

Mr. Stock Foyster

Jul 25, 2021
Haliburton County, Ontario
✟7,706.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate

JR

Good-Day JR. How did you make-out with your search? I am currently on a similar quest and I am stumped. I am not looking for a wife, per se, however I am looking for a better understanding as to why there seems not a woman fit for my pursuit of Righteousness in this life. There seems to be no way for me to create a dialogue on any site I have found and I don't understand why it is so difficult for someone with my personal convictions to find likeminded others to share with and learn from.

For example: I know there are 'Christians' who:
* promote the women to wear head-coverings most all the time
* the same men of that community are taught to remove what they wear on their head when they pray or worship, or read from scripture
* the community could easily be considered 'extreme fundamentalist' by any modern, compromised, liberal Christian point of view
* the same people DO NOT observe the 1st day of the week as the common Weekly Sabbath

I have met some of these people, mostly they do observe Sunday, however some of them didn't start-out that way. As a matter of fact, the kind of people I feel very strongly attached to ( in ways I cannot explain at the moment ) are the descendants of those 'Christians' who left Western Europe for Canada long ago - the same people who were rejecting all that had become common in Western European traditions...the same people who rejected the edicts and expectations from the Roman Church...the same people who exercised strict adherence to all customs and biblical precepts / commands that most of today's Church would find unethical, unfair or unreasonable.

These are the people I seek fellowship with.

If you have any insight as to how I may find even just one person who believes in such a way as I do, and will refrain from apologizing to other Christians for such beliefs...I welcome your suggestions.

I have met more honest believers, truly seeking THE TRUTH in their everyday lives, from alternative ( and extremely politically incorrect ) social media sites - than from any such site as the one you and I are acquainted with here. I thought I would give this a try before I finally give-up.

Thanks.

Seeking THE TRUTH in all things, because that is my Station.

SF-7

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, Mr. Stock, there are many religious sites, and I suggest you might visit the internet site: Biblecounsel.net, which speaks about Bible-only Christian fellowship. I have been blessed there, and one can ask questions. It is truly a fundamental ministry, and there seems to be many Christians worldwide in fellowship together in this ministry. They do not take a name, but hold to the Word of God. See what you think!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

actionsub

Sir, this is a Wendy's...
Jun 20, 2004
Belleville, IL
✟57,546.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Try this one for size.
There's a subforum called "The Fighting Forum" which is pretty much anything goes and there's more than a little good-natured sniping among the regulars. Other sub-forums are focused on particular IFB colleges, current events, various doctrinal aspects, etc. I think you'll like it.

Upvote 0